Help me find my Daughter

Andy's POV

As we finished our set i looked at the message seeing the one about Juilet and tears filling my eyes and then i ran back to the bus, the guys following me not really knowing what was going on. I prayed to god that i go on the bus and seeing my Little girl siiting on the couch listening to music. But when i got to the bus the door was wide open, i ran on and then i searched and yelled "Ashley!!" my voice cracking i couldnt lose her too.. please god dont let me lose her too. "Ashley!!!!" 

The boys came in asking what was wrong even other band members from other bands heard me and came over. 

"Help me find her! She left! Please!" she was my little girl i will find her.. i need to. 

Ronnie's POV 

I heard Andy scream for Ashley and i knew something was wrong i ran over with my band and i saw different people and different bands come over all i heard was " Help me find her! She left! Please!" my heart dropped shes gone? Suddenly i had a flashback to a few nights ago when she came over late at night to talk.

~Flash Back~

After talking for so long we lost track of time but she still talked " You know Ronnie one day when everything falls apart i wanna go into the woods and find a meadow and just stare up at the stars, Wouldnt that be amazing? nothing but quiet not a worry in the world just me and nauture and the stars. It will have to be a full moon when i do this so the moon lights up the sky and the flowers and leaves blow in the wind.. It would be perfect" she sighed happily thinking about it.

~Flask Back Over~

I looked up at the full moon and smiled then looked at Andy while he cried worried and panicked and i spoke above everyone talking, "I know where she is!" 

Andy's POV

I looked around while everyone talked together and then suddenly a voice spoke up " I know where she is!" i recongized it, Ronnie's. I walked over as everyone looked at him. "Where is my Daughter!"  he took a step back, " She told me when everything falls aparts she wants to find a meadow where the flower and leaves will blow and where the full moon with light up the sky, She will lay there and count the stars. Where every problem will fade away.. into the night. Come with me"  he smiles at the very thought of speaking of her words and the thought she could be smiling right now. I knew then he had fallen for my daughter.. But i didnt care about that right now, i want my daughter. I followed him into the woods as we faded further and further into the woods. What if she doesnt want to be found?