Fixing it

Andy's POV

When we came to this opening.. it was covered in flowers they were swaying in the wind and the moon lite up the sky it was peaceful. I scanned the area and found her.. She was laying there singing softly so quietly you couldnt understand what song she was singing. I looked over at Ronnie who was already walking towards her, I stayed back I didn't even know what to say to her yet.

Ashley's POV

I opened my eyes seeing Ronnie and I smiled a little i missed his smile, he sat down close to me.
"How'd you find me?" He simply smiled.

"I listened to you when you talked to me a few nights ago" I teared up.

"Oh Ronnie, what am I gunna do" I sat up crawling into his lap crying on to his shoulder, he just held me.

"Your dad is here.. please talk to him, he understands.. he was just trying to protect you, he needs you just as much as you need him.." i looked at ronnie it was true but i didnt know what to say.

~Flashback~

I was only 10 and i missed my daddy but as soon as he came home i got into a fight with him, i didnt like that he was gone most the time and that i watched my mum cry every now and then missing him. Thething was i didnt wanna waste time who knows when he will leave again. i didnt know what to say. i walked downstairs and looked at him he was crying all i said was " I will always be daddy's little girl." i hugged him and that night him and i both cried and talked together and watch all kinds of Disney movies.

~Flashback over~

It wasnt that simple anymore was it? i wish i could take back everytime i fought with him and ruined family time.. now there will never be a family time again, my mum was dying i was crushed.. and my dad he was probably destroyed he loved my mother so much. I was selfish, he needs me.. he always will. I focus myself on Ronni's face as he searched for answer in my face, i nodded my head getting up.

I walked to where dad was and all i could say was " I'll always be Daddy's Little girl" And i hugged him and we cried for what seemed like the longest time, but that was okay. We had each other.