Give me my Life Back

I was never meant to know what do after a horrible mess, tour was still on my mum was dying my dad seemed like he was dying as all we got was more horrible news everytime we got a call.

Today was different though, i was with my dad as they were at the stage practicing and my dads phone went off i answered, "Hello?"

The nurses voice was soft and caing was saddeness in it, "Hello? is this Andy Beirsack?"

i sucked in air and whispered, " This is his daughter.. Ashley.. Is my mother okay?"

She sighed, " Your mother is gone.. she passed away this morning.." I looked at my dad my eyes starting to water and my dad was walking towards me, Before i knew it everything went black.

Andy's POV

I turned around and i saw Ashley on the phone, i was confused she was using my phone. I walked over and then she collasped and smacked her head off the ground. I ran over to her, "Ashley!" i pulled her into my arms and grabbed the phone, "Who is this??"

The woman shuffled around the phone before saying, " im the nurse that is here with your wife and she had pasted away this morning.." i dropped the phone, and looked down at ashley holding her close.

"CC cancel our show tonight..." i picked up ashley and went to the bus. I layed her in her bunk and got a warm rag and layed it on her head and sat there looked at her and i started to cry. I wanted my Life Back dammit.