The 'Twin Type' Mary Sue

Why, hello there. I am Arti. Today we'll be talking about some predictable Mary Sue facedesk moments. Ever seen some of those? (All of the stories I make are based on my ideas. I do not go around searching fanfics for some bad ideas. If any of these seem to be based off of your book, I deeply apologize. I only make these for the fun of it. If your name is used to make fun of, I also apologize. I just use the most OC-ish name I can think of.)

Sophie's Twin Sister:

Hey goiss itz artirocks here and today i rote a book about me beng sofys twinnie so omg i sucx at summerys pls just red the book anywayz thnx bai luv ya see u tmrow bai. sry 4 mai bad spellng okie bai pls no hate this is my 1st fanfic

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP! shouted the alrm clock. omg I hate my stupid life, I think as i get redy for another day of trainng w/ fitz.

Woah, woah, woah. Since when did Fitz train anyone to do anything? It's called school, ya idiot. Not to mention this is the most cliche book entrance EVER.

"sofia can u come don stairs pls" seys fitz. "okie comin" i yell back. i dont know what to were so i decide to put on a pink crop top with frills and a big sparkly hert in the middle and light purpl jens wit a wite belt an a lether jacket *continues droning on about annoying girlie outfit* oh and btw im a tomboy.

Wait, is this 'twin of Sophie's' name Sofia? What the di Angelo? (Sorry, Nico) Okay... moving on. Hm. Your spelling is giving me headaches. I'll ignore that... You're saying you wear pink, purple, hearts, sparkles, and crop tops while also claiming you're a tomboy? That's like saying you hate KotLC while making a fanfic of it. And... WHAT'S WITH THE HUMAN CLOTHES? IF YOU LIVE WITH THE VACKERS, DRESS LIKE THE VACKERS! JEEZ!

As I pull my annoynginglie long beautiful shiny beach blonde hair over my sholder, i look into the mrror and see my beutiful one brown and one purple orbs ugh I hate myself for being so ugly, i think as I check my tiny waist omg im so fat.

That spelling... IT BURNS! Beach blonde hair? More like bleach blonde hair! Okay, so... you're Sophie's twin, right? What's with the purple 'orb,' as you call it? Since when were you the Terminator with glass eyes? Anyways... you think you're ugly and fat? That's so narcissistic of you, seeing as you have 'beautiful' hair and eyes and a 'tiny' waist. It seems all bad OC fanfics have the same issues. Self-hatred, ignorance, RUN-ON SENTENCES, and no knowledge of the English language.

I walk downstares and see bianca luking at me. "i hate u" she seys and waks away. I don't want her to see me crying so i lok myself in a closet and cri for liek 3 hrs. oka Im done u need to be strong, sofia, I think to meself. i turn the corner and see breakfast. "hi sofia how are u felin" smiles Della. "im good thnx vry much thx 4 the brekfest u kno how much i luv sausages." "hey sofia how u doin?" seys biana "i love ur hair ur so prtty i wanna be liek u were bffs right?" I laugh at her sayings. "no, im super ugly. ur the prettiest one, bianca."

I am seething with rage. First off, Biana 'hates' you, THEN, she is your 'bff'! And how come Mrs. Vacker is still waiting for you at the able when you sulked and cried for THREE HOURS before actually going to breakfast? Have you no sense of time? Another thing, ELVES ARE VEGETARIANS, moron! And... BIANCA? o-o Some people amaze me.

I look arund and see Keefa and decks and Fitz waiting for me at the couch. "hi keaf, decs, and Fits" i says. "hi sofia" they all says. "Wow ur so prettyy even prettier than sofie even tho ur her twin sister" say fitz. "no im super ugly im the ugly twin not sopie" i seys as i use my conjiring magik to get me a plate of pancakes from the supermarket and then i look at it and think omg i remember i cant eat this stuff im on a diet i need to be skiny so i throw it away. Keeef looks at mee and says "why dont u eat ur too skinny 4 this world u might dye if u dont eit in lik 2 seconds." fits and deks agreez and i say "oh ok sry about tht" and eat a nibble of a leaf i found outside. "thtz better" says dex and i say "yea thnks guys" fits and keaf and deks look at me and then all together say "will u marry me" and i go "uh oh, not good."

That spelling, though......... Okay, okay. AAAAAHAHAHAhA KEEFA xD Keefa, keaf, keeef. Fits. Deks, decs, decks. SO HILARIOUS!!! But seriously, stop. I think I'm enjoying myself too much writing these parody fanfics. Yea...  the 'prettier than [insert main character's name] even though you are their twin' cliche. Oh, this is gold. I love making these. Hm... Eat a nibble of a LEAF you FOUND OUTSIDE? You are an ELF! An intelligent being! Not a freakin' BUG! Another thing... You have CONJURING MAGIC? WHY? And you got pancakes from a supermarket? Not only is that poor meal choice, but why pancakes from a supermarket? Just why?

EDIT: Oreos--And--Milk just reminded me that Sofia literally JUST HAD BREAKFAST! Thanks for noticing that.

Okay, I think I'm done writing for now. These are so fun to make, since I just go according to what I hate in fanfics. As far as I can tell, a lot of Mary Sues are pretty much the same.

Arti out!