Chaises POV

I didn't think a girl could change my whole outlook on everything but Olivia was doing just that. She was becoming the best thing that ever happened to me.

When I woke up this morning and my phone buzzed softly against my face. It was a message from Aaliyah and one from Olivia. I opened Olivia's message first and I instantly smiled. The message said:

Good morning sweetheart I hope you slept well. I miss you and I can't wait to see you in a few.

Then I opened Aaliyahs message and got irritated quick. The message said:

Hey chaise I miss you I wonder why you haven't been talking to me. Can we have a talk today at lunch?

I texted Olivia back but I didn't text Aaliyah back. I got out of my bed and went straight to the shower. I lather up my body with herbal body wash and washed my curly hair. I rinsed off my body and my hair and added conditioner to my hair. I rinsed it out and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed my toothbrush, my towel, and put toothpaste on my toothbrush as I put my towel around my body.

After I finished brushing I got a cute outfit out of my closet. I applied lotion , deodorant, and perfume to my body. I looked at myself grabbed my backpack and my key and left. As soon as I got outside Olivia was waiting on me. As soon as I seen her my heart rate sped up. Olivia was what you called handsomely beautiful. Hey ,I whispered placing a kiss on her soft lips. How did you sleep, I asked her. Wonderfly, she said smiling. We walked to school like we usually do, slowly and noisily. We talked about how fun summer was going to be, what we would do, and about fun things we did our previous years. At one point I found my hand in Olivia's and it felt perfect.

When we got to school everyone was staring at us trying to figure out what we had going on. But I didn't care I wanted them to see who Olivia was with. Olivia asked why everyone was looking at us and I said I don't know. She didn't say anything else after that. She walked me to my class and we conversed a little more. When we got to my class she kissed me then told me to text her. I smiled at her and said OK.

My day was doing well until it got to lunchtime. As I was going to sit in me and Olivia's usual spot I saw Aaliyah sitting there. Why is she there I thought getting more upset as I got closer. Wassup ,I mumbled. Why haven't you been texting me? There's no reason to. Yes there is ,she hissed. What's the reason, I said getting angry. Well because were still together, she said. No were not! I yelled. Why not, she yelled back? Because I like Olivia, I answered honestly. Oh Yeah ,she asked. Yeah ,I said just as Olivia came and sat down next to me. I turned to Olivia and kissed her softly. She kissed me back softly and slowly. When we stopped Olivia looked over at Aaliyah who was grimacing. Olivia turned my face back and started kissing me again. She started smiling in between the kisses and Aaliyah got upset and stormed off. We shared a small laugh when she left.

Me and Olivia got closer as time went on. I was ready to take the next step so one day I asked her if she wanted to stay the weekend at my house. She agreed to come. I told her to go home and get clothes then call me and I'd meet her half way. She walked me home then proceeded to go to her house. Once inside my house I cleaned up my room, and took a shower. I had a lot of plans for this weekend.

10 minutes later she told me to meet her halfway. When I got half way I spotted her 2 blocks down. She had her basketball gear bag and a backpack with her clothes and shoes in it. When she got up close to me she licked her sexy lips and stared at me like she wanted to kiss the heck out of me. Hey you I said licking my lips also. As soon as I did that her eyes locked on my mouth. Stop doing that she said grabbing my hand as we started to walk.

When we got to my house we started talking about everything we would do. She had a basketball tournament between 1 and 5 o'clock. So we decided after that we'd eat Bob Evans. We decided on Sunday we would watch movies, chill, and go to the beach. But for now we had decided to make shrimp pasta, work out, and play the Wii. I decided to put on music because I was happy. Olivia layed down on my bed with a grin. What you grinning about? She shrugged and stood up quickly. It's like I sensed she was about to try to break down my senses. I immediately backed up. But I hit the wall and was trapped. I whispered her name and I sounded breathless. I don't know how she did it to me but she did. Yes she whispered back lightly touching my stomach and back. My breath hitched and my heart started beating faster and faster. We have so much to do tonight I whispered looking at her lips that were extremely close to mines. It's only one she countered tracing my rib cage. I was felt a moan coming on so I kissed her lips softly. My hands automatically started touching her body softly. She deepened the kiss catching me by surprise. I felt myself moan multiple times and I felt her grinding into my midsection. Next thing I know we were ripping off each others clothes. My mind was clouded with desire as Olivia kissed me senseless. What's it gonna be, she asked me between kisses. I palmed her middle stroking her through her boxers and I felt her stiffen up and place her hands on the wall behind me. What's it gonna be I asked her back. It's whatever, she whispered in a husky voice. Well that's too bad I said easing from between her and the wall. She sat there stunned for a while. I threw on my shirt while she sat there looking sex deprived. C'mon she said grabbing my hand. No you come help me cook I said pulling away. Okay, she said dropping her head. I went down to pick up my shorts and put them on and she slapped my butt hard as hell. Ouch I yelped jumping up.