I want to know (Chaises POV)

Me and Olivia sat on the bed in silence. My mind was going crazy with questions like who was she on the phone with, and why did this person have such as effect on Olivia. Olivia looked at me as if she was trying to figure out what I was thinking. I guess she couldn't sit in silence so she finally spoke and what she said threw me off. That girl I was on the phone with was my ex but that's all you need to know. Why I asked getting upset. Because it's not your business she said turning away from me and standing up. Yes it is I said getting up to good stand in front of her. No, no it's not she said with the most angriest voice I've ever heard. Everything that involves you is my business I said touching her face. She shoved my hand away from her and brushed past me angrily. I didn't move to chase her I guess you can say I was glued to the floor. I stood there for another ten minutes before I sat on the bed and let the tears flow.

I don't know when it happened but I had fallen asleep. I felt someone watching me so I turned over and there was Olivia sitting there silently watching me with a very vulnerable look on her face. I had never seen Olivia look this vulnerable before. I'm sorry she said barely above a whisper. It's Okay I said pulling her toward me and hugging her gently. I felt her shaking and heard her crying silently in my ear. Whoever had hurt Olivia so bad I just wanted to hurt that person. I want to know everything I whispered. Her name is Marsha she said. Instantly I lost all my breath and it felt like all the blood had drained from my face. A-are you talking about Marsha Martin I asked. Yeah why she said looking up with misty eyes. Well Marsha is my sister I said.