Chaises POV

ppI don't know what was going on with my body but Olivia was setting it on fire. I didn't even know my body could respond so quickly to another human the way it was responding to Olivia. Breath Chaise, I said to myself pacing my room floor. My heart was beating fast and my lips felt like it Haddon been thoroughly licked. If Olivia wanted to play this game I would show her that she's destined to lose. I picked out my outfit for school tomorrow and decided to surprise Olivia this afternoon. I quickly threw on some spandex shorts that showed a lot of thigh and a sports bra to match. I grabbed my iPod stretched ABS started on my run.

I had run around the park twice that's when I noticed Olivia. I wasn't prepared for what I saw either. Olivia was running around the three mile sign coming near me in a sports bra and gym shorts that hung low on her waist. She had a tattoo of stars on her stomach and a panther tattoo in her waist. Her muscles in her arms flexed as she pumped them back and forth. Her stomach was very toned too she was sporting a six pack. But the best thing about her was her legs they were the most powerful pair I'd ever seen on a girl. I sat there imagining wrapping my legs around her waist and her kissing-.

Chaise! I looked up and there she was in all of her powerful glory. I saw another tattoo on her arm and it was a basketball one. Earth to Chaise, she said waving her hands in my face. I quickly looked up but my eyes landed on her lips. Big mistake. Why you looking at me like you wanna eat me alive, she asked grinning knowingly. What are you talking about, I asked acting clueless. Nevermind, she said starting back on her run and leaving me to stare at her nice hard butt and calf muscles. I also noticed another tatt this one was more stars but they were coming down from her neck. All I could do was shake my head and stand there.

After about 2 more laps I went inside of the recreation center nearby to get some water and I saw a lot of people inside the gym. But I was more captivated by Olivia and how she moved while on the court.

I was looking at her so long its a wonder she didn't feel her back burning from my stare. Her team won the pickup game and were celebrating by giving each other high fives and saying who they crossed or shook. All of a sudden she looked at me and without taking her eyes off me she told everybody she had to leave. Everyone groaned and asked her who they could pick up besides her. I don't know, she said walking toward me with lustful eyes. I swallowed and started walking in the other direction toward home. She followed me all the way there in silence. When we got to my door she stepped to me. She didn't ask me what I wanted or how I wanted she just kissed me. I kissed her back and when I thought the kiss was over she deepened it slipping her tongue inside my mouth. All I could do was cling to her and hope my legs didn't give out. I moaned when our breast touched and her hands went through my hair. She finally pulled back but continued to place soft kisses on my face. Her hands also massaged my butt making me wet in one area. What are you doing to me, I whispered my breath shaky. What you want me to do, she whispered across my lips. Please stop, I said pushing her chest but she didn't budge at all. Then she whispered in my ear, Chaise when I want something I get it and what I want is you so, you can either let me have you, or I'll take you. I trembled against her body but I didn't speak a word. Goodnight Chaise, she said kissing me on my lips again but this time departing before it got too deep. Goodnight, I whispered back willing my body to move. I opened the door and once I closed it I sank to the floor thinking what have I gotten myself into?