Unforgettable (Chap. 1)

Hey guys!! This is our first book and I hope you enjoy! We are taking the 30 day writing challenge and we invite you to join in and do it too! BTW I imagine Belle like Anna Sophia Robb. Remember read, comment, and vote! Thx!

***********-2dayiFeelLikeWriting ************

Belle's P.O.V.

The way I remember it, I don't think it was my fault. I don't think anyone could've stopped it, not that they even tried. I think that fate took order and everything happened the way it was meant to happen and everyone turned out fine, except me...

~

"Left?" I asked my boyfriend, Ben.

"Right," he answered.

"I thought it was left," I said slightly confused.

"No," he chuckled," Belle I was telling you that your're correct!"

"Oh," I said feeling like and idiot.

It was our one year anniversary and Ben was taking me on a picnic behind the spot where we had met, at my Aunt Darcy's Diner.

*Flashback*

I was working there over the summer and he had just moved in, he walked in and sat at the booth in my station. I walked over and noticed that he was about the same age as me from his looks; he had sun-kissed skin and big muscular arms. He didn't even give me a second glance and then ordered a double-shot espresso with a banana-chocolate chip muffin. I got him his espresso and his muffin and when I went to hand him his espresso I spilled the whole thing on the table and a little on him too. He started cracking up while stood there feeling like a complete failure. That's when he finally looked up at me and asked me to bring him another espresso and another muffin. When i got back with his two items he asked me to sit down and eat the muffin with him. That was the beginning of our love because later that day we exchanged digits, determined that what just happened was considered to be a date, and that we were now official.

*End of flashback*

"We're here!" Ben cried out from way ahead of me.

When I looked at what he had prepared I screamed with delight.

"Do you like it?" He asked, his eyes filled with anticipation.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed overwhelmed with joy.

In our little spot behind the diner there was a little white gazebo, which Ben had completely decorated with flowers and lights, and filled with all of my favorite food.

So that's why Ben hadn't let me bring the picnic basket, because it was empty, I thought to myself.

We both ran to the table that Ben had set up and gobbled down food, not caring about the people in the diner staring out at us like we were pigs in a gazebo or something.

After we finished eating I received a kiss on the cheek and he left.

I walked into the diner to see my Aunt Darcy running up and down the aisle getting orders to and from tables. She must be short on waiters, I think, so I grab an apron, wash my hands, and get to work.

After a long afternoon of waiting tables with kids, adults, grandmas, and grandpas, I took off in my 2016 Lexus RX, towards my best friend, Libby's, house. However as I was driving there I saw something that no girl would ever want to experience or see...

My boyfriend kissing my best friend!

Before I realized what I was doing I was parked in Libby's driveway and walking up to her and Ben, who were so far into a deep make out session that they didn't notice me. I tapped Ben on the shoulder and he jumped, knocking Libby to the ground. When he turned and looked at me I almost felt bad because his eyes were full of regret, but the angry in me took over.

"Belle, I can explain!" He replied before I could say anything.

"How could you Ben! I trusted you! I loved you!" I yelled, "I would've been angry if you had just cheated on me, but with my best friend? Are you kidding?!"

"Belle we are really sorry!" Libby cried, her voice full of regret.

"Libby, I'll deal with you later!" I screamed at her regretting my tone of voice.

"Belle. I'm so sorry...," He said with sympathy.

"Sure. Whatever," I managed before bursting into tears.

He tried to hold me, to comfort me. I pulled away in disgust.

"Leave me alone!," I shouted, "just leave me alone..."

I would never forget this moment. How sad he looked, how her eyes were filled with regret, and how mad I was. I had just made the biggest mistake, but there was no turning back now.

~

I know this is moving fast, however you will understand it later on in the story! Thanks for reading and don't forget to read, add to library, comment, and vote!

-2dayiFeelLikeWriting