Undeniable (Chapt. 4)

183 Followers! Thank you so much for all of your help and for everything in between.Let's try to get 200 followers by the end of the week! This is Libby's second P.O.V. and I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to read, comment, and vote! BTW that down below is Libby's school outfit. I know it's over the top but she is the fashionista of her school, so she has to be fashionable at all times!

-2dayiFeelLikeWriting

~

Libby's P

Libby's P.O.V.

At school I chased Belle around all day and each time I caught up to her she would put her earbuds in and walk away and I would be left there in the dust, talking to myself. I wanted her to forgive me so badly because I felt like I was losing the other half of me by losing my best friend. However she didn't understand why I needed her so badly. Let me explain...

~

The day me and Ben had our magical but dangerous kiss was the day I had received the news that my older sister, Vanessa, had cancer. She and I were really close ever since we were young and when I got the news I thought she was at college (Boston University to be exact) and it was a normal day. However while I was Facebook "stalking" Ben after the kiss my cell phone rang and when I picked it up all I could hear was my sister crying. I didn't know what to do because normally she was the strong one but then and there I knew that something was wrong. She told me that she had gone to the doctor's and I half expected for her to tell me that she was pregnant but no, she said she had lung cancer. She told me to look it up and that's when I found out what she was crying about. Lung Cancer is the most dangerous cancer in the world and 72,220 women die each year from just this type of cancer. And the worst part of it all was that she hadn't told our parents and had asked that I didn't tell them because she wanted to tell them in person. And with Belle not talking to me so I couldn't talk to anybody about this for now.

~

While I was walking to my next class, I saw Belle again so I ran up to her and pleaded,"Belle. Please just listen."

"Just leave me alone," she said with a cold, harsh tone of voice.

She had a disgusted look on her face while she said that and that made me a little angry, however that feeling quickly passed as I remembered what I had done to her.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have, I should have pulled away but it was my first kiss and it just felt so real. I know you will never forgive me, but please just consider," I said about to start to crying in front of the whole grade.

She looked like she was going to forgive me and that she was going to turn around and give me my best friend back but instead she said," You should have thought about the results of what you were doing before you went for it," then she put her earbuds in and walked away. I can guarantee you that she was listening to either Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, 21 Piolets, or Justin Beiber because I know my best friend.

After she walked away I stood staring at the ground in total awe. I never in a million years would've imagined Belle would treat me like this, but she did and I needed to deal with it.

I was in desperate need of my best friend to talk to about a bully and at the moment when I realized that I didn't have one. All I had was a bully. An ex-best friend bully. So I thought,'If she didn't want me she wouldn't have me or anyone else in this grade because I wouldn't let her! She didn't want to be my friend so I'll make sure she doesn't have anyone else to back stab.' I had a perfectly good reason for me wanting her back and she didn't even want to hear it so she doesn't need to hear it because I'll have my other friends. So I looked up and saw her standing there staring at me from afar. She looked like she was going to come back to me but at that moment I had made the decision that I wouldn't stand for her nonsense any longer so I looked at her with my meanest and scariest look of all.

All I saw of her was the back of her head running away in fear.'Good,' I thought to myself she should be scared of me because you know what they say...

***********************************************************************************************

Hey y'all I'm sorry for such an awful chapter but I'm getting a little writer's block! Anyway don't forget that the #justwriteit challenge is still open and it's great opportunity to show the worldof wattpad what you've got! Also don't forget to share and contribute "Someone I Used To Know" to other people! Thank you so much for everything and we love our fellow followers and if you aren't following us than I suggest you do because we are giving our followers the great opportunity to give ideas for this book and we I will give them a shout out if you guys get us to 200 followers! We love you! Don't forget to read, enjoy, vote, and comment!

**********-2dayiFeelLikeWriting**********