The Life of Severus snape : The Baby Years (part two)

Hiya , I'm posting again . I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT ALL CHARACTERS NOT BY ME BELONG TOJK ROWLING.

Recap

" How do I feed my baby?

End of Recap

"What do you mean , ma'am?"said Mrs.Evans in a confused tone. Did this woman here not know how to feed her child? Or was she asking how to make perforated milk?

" What I mean is , my family abandoned me when I told them I was pregnant. My mother did not even want to meet my husband. And I was unprepared and my parents wouldn't help , they never taught us how to do this in school." This Snape woman is pretty crazy .I don't know What to tell her .I mean , what mother abandons her child in a time of need I guess I should give her , THE BOOK.It explains what to do with a child in your home.

"You know what. I'll give you the secrets to my succes. It's in this 1009 page book I bought. So I'm giving it to you . It's called' Your Growing Tree,"Mrs.Evans said."Thank you , how will I ever repay you?" " Nonsense , now lets start on chapter one :' How to Feed Your Growing Tree' ... Firstly , you have t-..."

" Hey honey , everything all right?"said Mr.Evans in a weird tone. Almost worried tone.He was afraid of the Snape woman.He believed she was brainwashing his beautiful wife. " No, thank you sweetie...As I was saying . You begin by grabb-..."

" Watcha gals talking about anyways?" Mr.Evans said in an eager tone. Wanting to be part of the conversation. Eileen was just sitting there , playing with Severus' hair . Severus had no clue of what was happening . He kept looking at all the beautiful colors and amazing smells. He grabbed his mothers long finger and plopped it into his small toothless mouth . Eileen watched mesmerized, at her son. She had completely forgotten were she was.

" ... Just take petunia and go to her room. Read her a bedtime story and wait in our sleeping quarters until I am done . Go , now . I love you," Mrs.Evans told her husband . Kissing both her husband and child good night. " Now we finally got peace . Now let's begin ," that is when Severus began to cry .