Severus snape : the baby years.

(Tobias and Eileen)

"Look Tobias , it's our son ," said Eileen , crooning over her infant son . Setting him gently in the cott she had made with straw and an empty box. "Yes , Eileen . Ive seen babies before you know . They're not different . All they do is eat ,sleep ,and poop. Although this little lad is quite handsome ," said Tobaias . He too was exited about a new baby in his home , he knew the cost of a child. He did want to teach his son how to play sports , fish , and make a life for himself .

His thoughts were suddenly stopped with a little , yet highly annoying cry . Severus . "He's hungry," said Eileen . " Well , feed him woman, I provide the money ,you provide the food. " " But , how do I feed him?" This was not something he wanted to discuss with his ADULT wife." You know what Eileen , go to the house in the rich neighborhood . I heard from Mr.Evans that his wife is expecting , and they already had a daughter named Petunia.go , put your best clothes on before I change my mind." In reality , he just wanted to have his old life back.

...............

Eileen put on her only white dress . Although it was a little stained, it was all she had that was nice. She took her wand out and whispered " reparo". The dress magically sealed all holes and was as white as new. She silently hoped Tobaias wouldn't notice when she left.

Once she left the room , she found a note saying that he had gone into a pub with his friends . Sheet was grateful for that . She got Severus out of his cott and put him onto a small ragged blanket . She then left without a sound .

KNOCK,KNOCK! She hit on the door. A man wearing a suit answered the door . " Ma'am, I'm sorry . But we cannot accept your child...." " I don't want you keeping my child , I'm here to speak to your wife." " oh , well ok . Darling , can you come here a minute , " Mr . Evans said with a confused look .

A woman with a stomach the size of a watermelon stepped out . Accompanied by a two year old girl . " "mummy , who's that ." the little girl said pointing at Eileen . "Hello , Mrs..Evans , I'm Eileen snape . Can I come in a while." The nice looking woman smiled and allowed her to pass." Thank you , very much." " Well , Eileen , you and your son can sit while I go get some snacks. Tuney can sit with you if you'd like"

The small girl smiled and sat in a small table and resumed playing dolls. Eileen smiled at the sight. " what's your mummy going to have , child?" The small girl gave her an ' are you serious lady' look. " She's having a baby, miss." Eileen chuckled . " What type of baby? " The little girl looked back again ," oh , a baby girl. " At that moment ,Mrs . Evans returned with a platter of crackers with cheese. " If you don't mind I still have cravings," she said blushing scarlet." Not to worry , I am in your home." "So , why did you come? Not meaning to offend you. " She didnt know what to say , what if they judged her . She would just have to come off it then. " How do I feed my baby?"

******************************

Cliffhanger !

Well I just wanted to say that I will continue , but I cant right now because , I guess I'm annoying my friend by not posting . Really she's a very talented writer and I believe you should read her stories. She's Newsecrets22 . Amazing really , and I'm dedicating this for her . ( just returning a favor) Byes!!!