The Life of Severus Snape : the Toddler Years 2-5

Eileen had finally learned the whole book , front and back , corner to corner , and page through page.Severus was now two and was now walking,talking,eating, and playing.Tobais was so happy to see his soon playing outside when he got home , that he even wasted a good amount of monney for used toys for him. For some reason he could never find where they left after a week or so. His favorite place to be was his mothers library, wich was alway so amazing. But for some reason it was difficult to read since it was written with weird lettering and more. He liked looking at the pictures and oten spent time daydreaming about how it would feel like to be as extraordinary like the men and women in the pictures.

SEVERUS' POV

I was so tired today.I believe I learend a whole lot with my dad. He taught me how to throw a rock with a slingshot at birds. Once you hit them they fall to the ground, it is scary because you are killing a poor animal.Although, mum is most proud when I bring a prize home because she smiles and then cooks it for dinner. I like the dandelion tea she makes the most because she puts honey from the tree I once tried to climb . But my small , stubbly legs prevented me from making it. Mum encouraged me to keep my head up and keep trying my best and hardest. But she said it all special like this " Severus, if you don't try your hardest and keep your head up , you will always be stepped on. Wich is bad because then you won't be succseful. Look at your scrape. It is a reminder that you are brave. Don't be a dissgrace to this family." I just looked at her and said " Yes, Mum, i pwomise...I pro.. promise. I did it, I said promise corwectly. Did you see mum .... did you see how corwectyl i said it. Do you think dad will be pwoud of me." She just looked at me and nodded. And went back to cooking the cabbage and beet soup. Such a buffet we are having tonight.

When dad finally got home that night , i ran to him and told him about my succes But he was a bit angry that i did not pronounce corrrectly , right. But he still ruffled my hair , so i felt important. We ate dinner in silence after that. Then dad took me outside and cut my hair . He showed me my head ina broken mirror , and i looked horrible. i liked my hair long. "So, what do you think son. I believe it Makes you look more handsome. And your mother might agree". I just looked him straight in the face and said " I don't like it, it  was bewter long." He looked enraged . " NOW BOY , I JUST DID YOU A FAVOR BY CUTTING THAT MOP OF YOUR HAIR , DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME AGAIN, YOU HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", after that i went to bed with a sore booty.

............................................................

ill update soon . i like this one. what do you guys think. Severus is so cute . i need to edit a pic for him.bye