Een

Hayes Harper

Unedited

I take a deep breathe. Scanning the map thinking of ways how we can enter. With out getting anyone killed

"Alright to team A. Enters westside. Before you enter wait for our sharp shooters to take out the three guards that will be blocking your way."

They nod there heads. Exciting the room going to there cars.

"Alright team B. Will go south side. Now your side is tricky because the vice president will be in there so when you shoot make sure you shoot the right person."

"Who made you leader." Marie said.

I roll my eyes. Ever since I got her she had a problem with me. Why I have no clue but if she wants to pass she better get on my good side.

"Alright if you don't want to listen and fuck up. Go ahead be my quest. One less person I have to worry about.

She scoffs before walking out with the rest of team B.

All who was left was Alex and I.

"Well I guess we are covering B." She suggested.

"Looks like our best option."

-----

We sneaked in privately. Knocking out anyone that was in our way. Dragging there body's behind objects so if someone happens to pass threw they won't set off any alarms.

"Marie wa-. " A tall guy who's name I never got said. Before Marie stupidity open the door causing a full on gun war which we didn't want.

I take cover from a fest flipping it over leaning up against it.

"You can't do anything right can't." I yelled lounder than I thought towards Maria.

"I followed the plan."

"If you did you would of waited for the others."

The lights turned on signalling that that we failed. I stand up scoffing at Maria before walking over to Alex.

Alex pats my back." Don't blame yourself."

"What you mean it was her mistake."

"I know but. I know you."

"Yeah well. Let's go get yelled at.