Vier

Third person

Hayes closes her eyes turning around to the familiar voice. Alex scared shit less making her frozen in place.

"Hayes what are you doing out her. I could have killed you."

"What are YOU doing out her," Alex says in an annoyed tone."

"I'm working for the C.I.A now you answer my question." Charlie says raising an eyebrow

"C.I.A doesn't work on American soil?" Hayes finally says opening her eyes.

"I'm not answering any questions until you answer mine. What the hell are you doing out her in the middle of the night?" At this point, Charlie was getting very frustrated wth the girl. Especially Hayes.

"It was Hayes great idea to sneak out." lex blurted out will Hayes scrolls her.

"We answered your question now answer ours." Hayes firmly said even know deep down inside she was terrified.

Charlie gave in and spilled everything that was about his mission. "Jackson Knight might be a Russian spy leaking information to their government.

Hayes Harper

"That doesn't make since. There are allies?" I start to say but then was interrupted by Alex laughing.

"Why would you want to take that mission. He's literally teaching us to basically be a spy." Alex says while laughing.

"Going back to what Hayes was saying, we are technically 'allies'. I mean we don't have a problem with them."

"Okay, but why would they want you. Like I said before C.I.A doesn't work domestic." I say still confused. C.I.A is international monitoring foreign affairs. Which means 'we' don't work on American soil. That' what F.B.I is for. There will be no point to having separate agency if everyone is just going to say fuck it let me do what I wanna do.

Charlie shrugs his shoulders" I don't know. Something about the F.B.I messed up another mission. But actually, you two come in handy."

"How?" Alex says

"Well, I need you or Hayes to get close to him. Make him trust you."

"Hell no. He's fucking huge. sexy but huge." Alex firmly sadi. But i knew she wanted to get to now him.

"Let's say I do. I only have five months. And that's even if I make it through the five moneths."

"You'll figure it out. Now if you excuse I have to leave before I get caught."

"Nice one Hayes you just signed us up for a death mission."

I chuckle." Isn't that part of the job."

---

Did a little third person. Not sure if I like it or not. But it was worth a try