Twee

Hayes Harper

I roll my eyes looking at the leader board.

1-Maria Lopez

2-Tony Grey

3-William Greenburg

4-Hayes Harper

Of course, 'little miss perfect'. Would make it on the top of the leader board. Even know she made us all fail the mission.

"Hey, at least you are not last," Alex says looking at me.

"I don't get it. She literally could have got us all killed if it a real mission."

"That's what happened when your daddy is well know."

"Yeah well if my daddy was the David Lopez. I would want him to pull some strings too."

"I know I can't stop looking at it either." Maria says walking up from behind us."

Alex glares. While I scoffed. "If it wasn't for your dad you wouldn't even be here."

"Aw, sweetheart.Don't be jealous it doesn't look good on you." And with that, she walked out of the room.

"Alex don't. You'll just make it worst."

"Come on one punch wouldn't hurt."

"and if you get kicked out. Who will fight crime with me."

"Alright fine. Only because I love you enough to stay."

-----

"Alright. We are going to see how well you can deal with fear." Mr.Knight started off. "These bracelets are based off of your emotions. Fear being the most important one. If you go into the red you are out. Might as well keep it going."

"I'm so going to ace this," Alex says whispering in my ear.

"Let's just hope Maria doesn't."

"You all will be going to be in a room. Full of the best agents that have lived. Your job is to socialize with them. They will ask you questions."

"Wel looks like Maria get to talk to daddy," I say rolling my eyes.

"So do we. You know maybe it can help us out."

"We will see."

---

As you can see this chapter is based off of the show Quantico. Which I am currently obsessing over right now