Drie

Hayes Harper

"First impression is everything," Alex says looking in my closet.

"I know. That's exactly why we are seeking out "

"Sneaky out?."

"Yes sneaking out. We go to the mall. Get a dress and then come back before the party starts."

She shakes her head." I don't know. Why don't we just borrow from Maria or something."

I roll my eyes tying up my sneakers. "I am not asking her for any help. Now come on it can be from."

"I'm sorry but did you forgetting we are on a farm in the middle of nowhere. For all you know we can be in another country."

"Don't be dramatic. The next house is only fifteen miles away. We walk there and get an uber or something."

"You're funny if you think. I am walking fifteen miles in the dark."

"Think about it as a training exercise. We are escaping terrorist or something." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"We are training to be in the C.I.A don't you think if there was a terrorist that we would fight the terrorist."

"Just come on."

---

After begging Alex to come with me. She finally agreed to come with me. Now all we had to do was sneak out of the house. Past the agents that were at the end of the driveway. Walk fifteen miles to get an uber and then we will finally be free.

"Maria is flirting with Tony in the kitchen," Alex say whispering to me.

"Does she know he's gay?"

"No. That's what makes it funny. But besides Maria and her love life. How are we going to get out of here?"

"Go back upstairs and jump ou the window."

"Oh how fun we jump out of a window and then run fifteen miles."

"Oh quite bitching come on."

---

We were about five miles away from the house we were going to when we see head light coming towards us in the distance. Alex was too busy on her phone trying to pick which song to listen too so I pushed her into a nearby bush.

"What the fu-."

"Quite."

I peek my head over the bush. It was too dark to exactly see who I was but from where I was. It looked a lot like Charlie. Charlie was my boyfriend back when we were in the F.B.I but he got transferred and I was left behind.

"Isn't that Charlie?"

"I don't know it looks like him. But what is he doing out here."

"We should follow him."

"Wait there's someone walking towards him."

I squint my eyes trying  figure out who was walking towards him. But once again it was too dark and by the time the person got towards the car.

"Hayes we should really back."

"We walked the ten miles. Might as well keep going."

"But there's a whole bunch of leaves."

"There wet. Just walk slow and we shouldn't make any noise."

I get up slowly. The car was still there but no one was around." Alex, get up slowly. Make sure you won't step on anything to make noise." I whistled.

She nods her head starting north like we were before. But of course right when we got there both of our phones died. Since we were using them as flashlights.

"Well look what happened genius," Alex say sitting on a nearby rock.

"Your the one that didn't fully charge her phone."

"You didn't either!"

"Hayes?" A familiar voice said from behind me. Sending chills down myspine.