Chapter 2; The Case

"Well aren't you going to sit down love?" Mr Neeson spoke to Leona. Leona politely smiled and sat down next to me. What really gets to me is how sweet she is. Like really, how naive and sweet could she be! And being a spy too?

Freak.

"Your a new apprentice and Harry here, has been working here for 3 years. So I know you won't have as much experience as him, but you do have the brains for this assignment."

Oh shit! I should have realised. The boss brings in apprentices and as their first assignment they work with someone who has been here for longer than a year. I've been dodging about, saying I couldn't be bothered teaching an intern. It was all good to be true, I should have known my time would come. Now I've got to work with Leona. Ugh, she's not got the experience, she's not even done the army training yet, she's just a clever girl. I don't know how that's going to help in a chase.

I looked over to Leona and saw the smile fading off her face, at least were mutual about this.

LEONAPOV

"Mr Neeson, does that mean that I'm working with Harry?"

"Why, yes it does."

"I don't know if I can do this." Harry peeps in.

"Well, at least we are mutual there." I sighed.

A small smirk played up on Harry's face, Harry sternly spoke,

"You know what boss, i like a challenge. Go ahead with the details."

I sighed in defeat as Mr Neeson walked out the room to get the paperwork sent to my desk.

"So it seems like we're working together then babe?" Harry cheekily said, leaning onto my desk.

"Yeah it seems like we are. And I'm not going to act like a child about it, just do your own work and I'll do mine and so on." I said strictly, going through the files Mr Neeson left on my desk.

Harry grabbed the files I was reading and threw them on the floor.

"That's real funny." I sarcastically spoke. As I leaned down to grab the papers, Harry held my wrist and whispered in my ear.

"Well truth is, you should be working in an office. This mission is a private one, and I don't like the idea of doing it in public around so many other employers."

I leaned back in my chair as I grabbed the paperwork.

"I don't have an office."

"Of course you don't. Your working in mine."

"Fine by me."

"Just grab your things."

"Obviously."

"This isn't going to work out, if you keep acting like a bitch."

I grabbed my MacBook and the files and put them in my bag.

"Well, Harry since you know so much about what there is to do, I'm going to Costa for a drink. Care to join?"

"Well I don't see why not. I'll talk you through the details of this case."

I walked past him and he followed grabbing his Van backpack and we walked to Costa.

I ordered a tropical ice cooler and sat down with my MacBook open, Harry ordered a black coffee as he sat in front of me, reading the files I was given. After a time of silence, Harry spoke up.

"We might be leaving the country in this assignment."

"I don't even know what the assignment is about." I muttered.

Harry heard me, he took a sip of his coffee and then said.

"This isn't some ordinary case, these cases are always the advanced ones and to be very honest, I'm shocked that I've been asked to do this one with you."

"Shocked because I'm with you or shocked because you are being given a case like this." I took a sip of my drink and saw a smile come up on Harry's face.

"The second one Leona."

"Hm, good to know."

"Well moving on, this case is about drugs and smuggling. These sort of missions are never usually spy ones, but I guess this one has to be done secretly rather than the police barging in."

"This case is going to bring up a lot of questions which neither of us will have answers for. So always be careful about the information that will be given to you."

"There's a guy called Miguel Hassan. An Asian guy. He's selling drugs to people around UK and creeping into high schools and drugging people for money. Miguel also smuggles drugs such as cocaine to different counties such as Malaysia, Russia you get me?"

"Miguel has a large gang, they do murders, drugging, smuggling, robberies and even rapes. Supposedly this gang has murdered a very rich family called the Kay's for calling the police on them when they were trying to rob them. But the weird thing, is that the Kay's got murdered at the same time in their own house, and that time was the time Miguel's gang was in Russia."

"We have a tracker on the Miguel Hassan gang. But if the Kay's weren't killed by the Miguel's which was supposed to be, there's another gang which is enemies with them. Because the Miguel's have been accused of many crimes in the UK this past week which they haven't commit and were sure about that. "

"There's another gang on the loose which is ten times worse than the Miguel Hassan's."

I interrupted Harry and said,

"So our mission is to find this other gang out. And take out the Miguel's as well."

"Spot on. But there's one problem."

Harry looked confused.

"What's that?"

"The only data we have of this other gang is finger prints. There's only five people we can tell by the finger prints. But there has to be more of this gang. Where could the others be?"

I grabbed the paper with the photocopied version of the finger prints and looked carefully at them.

"Harry, I think I know what's the first thing we have to do. Real quick."