Chapter 9: An Anonymous Death

I got changed into a long dress up to my ankles that Harry choose. A lovely neck line and it was flower patterned. I sat down on the dressing table and began to do my make up, light though, it was boiling around here!

I turned my head to look at Harry behind me. He was wearing jean shorts and sandals. He had his SnapBack on the other way round and also his black sunglasses on.

"Like what you see love?" Harry said, grinning.

"It's alright." I spoke sarcastically, seeing the grin on Harry's face grow.

"Well are we going to the beach or what!" Harry laughed, he grabbed me hand and pulled me up.

Our bodies were close together and we both were breathing heavily.

Our foreheads were touching, and Harry licked his bottom lip,

"Leona." He mumbled, before I caught him off surprise, crashing our lips together.

He didn't push his tongue in, he calmly kissed my lips, his hands placed on my hips, making soothing circles with his fingers. I could feel his cold, metal lip ring against my bottom lip. We moved our lips in sync and before anything could get any further, a knock was placed on the door.

We moved from each other and Harry ruffled his hair taking his hat off while walking towards the door.

I walked away, and went in the bathroom.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, how did I even have the courage to do that, I kissed Harry. I shouldn't be mixing pleasure with business. It ruins everything. Oh shit.

HARRYPOV

I opened the door and saw a tall, broad man in front of me. With deep, brown eyes staring at me he spoke,

"Harry Styles?"

"Depends on who's asking."

He laughed deeply and whispered,

"Can we do this in private?"

"Matters who it's about."

"Leona."

What does this elderly man have with Leona, what the heck?

I let him in and turned my back to close the door, as soon as I locked the door i felt a cold metal against my arm. I spun around and the man placed a gun on my forehead.

"Where is she? Don't play games with me."

"Your Miguel aren't you?"

He removed the gun from my forehead and shot the bathroom door. I heard a slight scream and Miguel looked me in the eyes.

"She's with you?"

"Matters who's asking." I cockily replied, my back on the door. I wanted to run towards the bathroom, but Miguel would notice Leona's here.

"No need for the rudeness. I just want the girl."

"Well she's not here. She left an hour ago."

"Don't fuck with me." Miguel harshly replied, the gun now placed against the palm of my hand.

"Look, I'll tell you where she's gone if you tell me why you want her."

I saw Leona creeping in the background, she was walking towards Miguel, Leona had a baseball bat in her hand.

"I'm not Miguel." Leona stopped immediately in her tracks, he removed the gun from my hand an put it in his pocket.

"I need the girl so Miguel gives me some cash, he's checked up on Leona and he wants her, that's all. He wants you dead too by the way, but for now he's not bothered about your existence."

"Well, isn't that good to hear." Leona muttered, and the man turned around.

He took the bat out of her hands and threw it on the floor.

"Nice to know what you had in mind."

He smirked, his eyes on the bat.

"Who are you then?" I said, now standing beside Leona.

The man took no notice of what I said and walked past us, he opened the door to the balcony then turned around to look at us.

"Imagine death from here."

Leona ran towards him and he stood in the balcony, he locked the doors and I grabbed a gun from my bag.

I slowly crept towards the door with my gun and kicked the door open, but before we knew it, the man had jumped.

An anonymous death, another case.