Chapter10: iTracker disconnection

|AN HOUR LATER LEONA'S POV|

We both changed into our comfortable clothes, we didn't have time to tour, we need to find out who this other fellow was. The police took away the body, and was taken in for forensics. I opened up my laptop and an email came through,

Dear Leona Charmwells,

This is the Collective Major. We are the lions of the jungle. I'm sure you understand phrases, we are higher than the Collective, we are practically your first boss and Mr Neeson is your second.

Anyway we have found out about your latest news by the Dubai Police. Your work is very slow, please hurry the more time you take the more lives are being hurt. We need to take safety of the people God has given us. I hope your work will improve in it's speed and we have some actual facts and maybe even an conclusion.

You are now being given a time limit, you have 2 weeks.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Collective Major Board.

"What is this bullshit!" Harry shouted, I turned around in shock, I didn't even know he was over my shoulder.

"For Christ sake a time limit?It will take longer I'm sure, and we are slow? There are 3 people at your work and one of them is backstabbing you, this is bullshit." Harry took my laptop off me when i began writing back a response, but i snatched my laptop off him, he stared at me angrily and he began to argue.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" His voice took over the entire room.

"This is a good thing." I mumbled, during Harry's rant about me being rude.

"What? This is a good thing? We have a man who came to kill me and kidnap you, what if more are coming?!" Harry grabbed my wrist and pushed me back into the wall behind us, "I know you can't do this case."

I pushed him back by his shoulders and he looked startled, his green eyes glaring into my soul.

"Don't fucking mess with me today Harry. We are leaving Dubai, right now."

"What is wrong with you?" Harry always had the urge to argue, he didn't like it if I ever did correct him, his temper was so short.

I pointed to my laptop screen and his eyes came off me and looked at the screen, the iTracker app was on. He took the laptop and sat down on the bed with it on his lap,

"The Miguel's disconnected the app!"

He spoke loudly, he moved the laptop from his lap onto the bed and put his head in his hands.

"They figured out we were tracking them." Harry whispered, shaking his head.

"No, no, no! Our only chance of finding them has disappeared." He muttered, keeping his green eyes staring into the ground.

"Where's the biggest drug trafficking port?" I asked after a long while of silence.

"Odessa, in Ukraine." Harry mumbled.

"Well they will be there then, it's that, when-"

"How can you be that sure!" Harry snapped, while I was speaking.

"Manners don't cost anything Harry." I spoke sharply, looking straight into his eyes.

Harry glared back at me, he was pissed off really bad.

"Like I was saying, before you abruptly interrupted me. Odessa port in Ukraine is the best place for drugs, the security there is awfully bad, and drugs is very common there. Yep, those documentaries on BBC."

Harry grinned at my last sentence and stood up before me, and held my chin up, looking into my dark eyes.

"How can you be so sure though, we have two weeks we can't mess about." Harry said quietly, I could tell in his eyes, racing thoughts in his mind, he was scared no matter how big of a guard he could put before his feelings.

"Ukraine is any drug dealers paradise, Miguel Hassan's have to be there, they need to sell their cargo." I said, holding right onto Harry's hand.

"Cargo?" Harry asked, unsure.

"Their belongings, aka their drugs. " I smiled, Harry let go of my hand, and walked over to the hotel phone.

He looked back over at me,

"Well, two business class tickets to Ukraine?"