Chapter 3

It all happened in a blur to Tiffany, her life flashed before her eyes and she was hugging Tony way to tight and she didn't care and Tony held her close and wouldn't let her go and kept repeating "It's gonna be OK Tiff I'm here," She looked up and the gunman was coming in one by one shouting in Arabic she understood but her nerves was just fried when her father and the cavalry came bursting in. After the fiasco only one was still alive so the doctors stabilized him and they took him into interrogation while Tony stood with Tiffany. Tony was looking down at Tiffany while she slept his hands lightly touching her face so he wouldn't wake her up, Tony didn't even want to let her go he was so scared that she was gonna get killed earlier that he was scared that he wouldn't be able to tell her how he feels this feeling been growing since the day he met her when he first joined the team and she graduated from training camp, and now that she's gonna join NCIS at least she's gonna be close. He smiled and took his hand away and went to get coffee. When he returned Gibbs was there holding his daughter hand quietly crying but instead of interrupting Tony went back to the cafeteria and let him have some alone time with her.

Tiffany woke up and felt her dads forehead on her hand and smiled "Hey dad you OK?" her father looked up and laughed "You're asking me that I should be asking you that, you could've died today." Samantha sighed "I know dad but I didn't and I'm fine," she looked around "Dad where's Tony?" "He went to get coffee but didn't return he probably in the waiting room want me to get him?" When Tiffany nodded he went to get Tony, Tiffany was nervous for some reason she was 30 years old she shouldnt be acting like a high school freshman with her first crush but that's how she was feeling Tony was only 3 years older then her she had this huge crush on him since she graduated from training camp and he joined NCIS even though she wont admit it she hopes to work with her father and the team. Her thoughts was interrupted when Tony and her dad walked through the door talking "Hey guys did you catch Jeremiah?" Tony and Gibbs looked up and smiled "We did and he getting arraigned as we speak," Tony replied he sat down on her left while Gibbs sat back on her right.