°chapter 3°

I wake up in a tent and in a hospital bed. What the hell happened to me. I look over at my arm where a fresh bite mark from a zombie sits. I start to panic as I try to pull my IV out.

A young guy comes down and holds me down by the shoulders.

"Quit struggling your okay!" He tries to calm me down. "Your okay." His brown hair shifts to the side as his green eyes commands my attention.

"Why have I not turned into a zombie?" I asked tears threatening to let go.

"We think your immune, you got bit when you passed out, so we grabbed you. The time it takes to turn after someone gets bitten is 10 minutes if were estimating."

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Two days."

I looked at him, remembering. "Where's Carter, where's my brother?!"

He looks at me checking a clipboard. "He got moved to another hospital."

Tears well in my eyes as I start to get up "where the hell is my gun?!"

The young guy with the name stitched into his uniform "Troy", tried to put me back into my bed but I pushed him aside.

I run through the hallway seeing my gun.

Somebody comes from behind and injects me with a shot.

Everything starts to blur as I fall into Troys muscular arms.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry for the short entry. Keep reading the beginning is sort of shaky but it gets much better, I promise. Imagine Troy as Lucas Till but if you don't like that use your own picture.
-$tellar.