Love My Bully- 11

•Luke•

(2 weeks later..)

This past few weeks Michael has been distance and cold towards me.

His always sweet and caring and always shows his love for me but now,I feel like the love has faded....

"Michael.." I tried to reach his hand across the table but he pulled it away. I hide my hurt feelings by looking away.

I'm shredding tears. Why is he acting like this?

I look back at him and sigh. "Michael,if something's wrong. Talk to me and I can help you."

He look at me like his stopping himself from doing something. He bit his lip and let out a breath...

"I gotta go Luke. Class gonna start.." He stood up and kiss me on the cheeks and left.

I felt my heart broke cause,he left even if class isn't gonna start till 10 more minutes...

I sigh standing up and getting my bag to look for Ashton.

•Ashton•

"I gotta go love.. See ya later!" And he place a kiss on my forehead and ran away.

I sigh,resting my back at the lockers. He left again without a proper explanation why...

This has been being a daily basis this past 3 days... I wonder what's wrong with him?

"Ash!" Someone called me. I look at where the voice came from and saw Luke.

I waved at him and we lamely did our handshake.

"What's with the face?" He ask probably noticing my frown.

"Uh nothing.." I lied but he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Are you sure about that?" And he crossed his arms.

"No I'm not okay.. Calum has been so distant to me and is so unusual of him to be like that. I'm afraid he doesn't love me anymore.." I said my voice breaking at the end.

His arms dropped to his side,reflecting my face.

"Michael like that to. I don't know why. But I'm also afraid he doesn't love me anymore and break up with me." I saw him trying to hold back tears.

I wrapped my arms around him,rubbing his back. "Sshh... Don't say that. They probably just have problems."

"But he doesn't even wanna talk to me anymore!" He said pulling away and wiping his eyes..

"Calm down Luke.. Just.. Let's just give them space for awhile..." I said.

After a minute he calmed down and we walk to our class.

But to be honest... I also wanna cry but I have to be strong for Luke.

He is always the vulnerable between the two of us . He used to self harm and I can't let him do that again...

A/N:

Malum is turning into jerks I'm crying..

I'm afraid this book will end up soon but oppss... There will be a sequel!!

The last time I checked this has 18 views but now has 70+ views.. Wow!

Thanks guys.. Hope you like this!

Love ya my lovelies!!