Love My Bully- 13

•Calum•

I wince in pain when Harry push me against the wall. I saw Michael trying to get out of Louis' grip.

"Didn't we just told you to fucking dump them!? We don't allow faggots in this school..." Harry growled in my face.

I try to push him off but his too strong. "We're working on it... Just give us time!" Michael shouted.

Harry slap me in the face,I stumble on the floor wincing in pain. Louis punch Michael and he also fell in the floor glaring at the blue eye boy.

"You two better or else,two boys are getting beaten tomorrow!" And they left.

I crawl towards Michael seeing he already is crying. I wrapped my arms once again around  him.

He really can't handle the fact that he has to dump Luke. He loves him too much.. And I know how it feels cause I gotta do it to Ashton,my little ball of sunshine.

"I can't do this Calum... I love him too much!" H cried.

"I also don't wanna do it Mikey. But we have to,it's for their own good. It's better to keep them alive." I said reasoning with him.

He nod and wipe his eyes. "I.. I wasn't thinking right. Let's.. Let's just go to class."

I help him up and we walk to our class being cautiously for the Gangster might be around...

We manage to get in class without facing Liam and Niall or else there will be more scars... But the scars in her our hearts would never be healed for we will be breaking up with the person we don't only like but the person we love...

A/N:

I guess this is really going to end sooner..

Love ya all my lovelies!!