Karoake part 2 ! ♡♡

(yes, more kpop) 

"Our lucky person is...Silver!!!" Green shouted. Silver stared at his lot in horror and detest as the others smirked at the thought of him singing. "I choose..K" Silver muttered unwillingly. Green burst out laughing when she heard that and was banging the table as she was so amused. Silver knew that he picked something bad and gulped nervously. "This is my day! Why are all the guys picking such bad stuff?!" Green shouted as she was still trying to stop laughing. Green announced that Silver had chosen Snsd's "Kissing You". Green said it was about those cute girls waving lollipops and AGAIN declaring their love in a cutsie manner. Silver was horrified and was groaning loudly. The music started and Silver begun to sing " Lalalalalala, Kissing You baby~ Lalalalalala, loving you baby~" After singing silver buried his face in his arms and was so embarrassed. Gold was so happy he was on the verge of being drunk in laughter. "OMG!! Serious Silver singing like a girl!!!! So Silver, got a guy ya love?" Teased Gold still recovering from laughing so hard. This made Silver flare up and begun cracking his knuckles. "What on earth did ya just say ya &(&@;@@ idiot?!" Silver threatened as Gold backed away, half scared, half still amused.

It took about half an hour to calm Silver down regardless if he is still grouchy.