Truth or Dare part 1!

Despite the fun in this game, the Dex owners decided it was time to change the game. "What about TRUTH OR DARE?!" Gold said smirking away, the rest of the dexowners agreed, some with hesitation though. Gold stared at Red, trying to think if he has any ideas for Red. Finally the Johto owner said something "Senior Red, TRUTH OR DARE?!! " Red said nervously"urm..truth." Gold's sly face appeared as he questioned "Senior Red I know you know how much I respect you...BUT! Tell me honestly, do you seriously meant it when ya said ya wanted to live with Yellow as Pika & ChuChu liked each other?" Red coughed out whatever food he was eating and Blue moved aside in disgust. Yellow was oblivious as she was too absorbed in reading her book. Red gritted down on his teeth, but then he looked up and gave the "protagonist's smile" "Of course! I will like to live with all of you one day including Yellow! Friends should keep in contact right?" Everyone was blinded by the "protagonist's smile" and was forced to drop the case, excluding Yellow who was reading her book, Green and Blue who was close friends. Gold sighed probably knowing that he will never get a proper answer from Red.

Green leaned over to Yellow and whispered "wow~ did you hear the answer from ya beloved Red?" Yellow dropped the book in shock as she heard Green's words. "Huh? What happened ?!" Yellow starred at Green, still blushing, still oblivious to what Gold had asked Red.