Truth or Dare part 4! :)

Platinum then turned to White and asked "Truth or dare, White?" White was in the middle of feeding her Pokemon so without much thought, she said dare. Platinum's elegant smile then turned into a cunning smirk. " White, I dare you to tell black your honest thoughts when he was sucked into the white stone and disappeared and also when he came back." White responded with a nod, the other Dex owners were shocked at how cool she was to Platinum's dare when she suddenly shrieked "W..wait what?! What did ya say again?!" White had just realized Platinum's intentions and buried her face in her vest. Black was biting his lips nervously as he stared at his boss, face all red. White fiddled with her hands before saying "Well ahem... I..well..Black..Ok Ok Fine.. When black disappeared my whole heart sunk, and it was... Ahem kinda more than friendship sunk..if.. Ahem ya guys get what I mean and when he came back, I couldn't stop crying and ahem...urr..I wanted to never leave him again." Everyone was cheering at White while Black was so stiff that he couldn't even utter a word. Black looked at his boss, White smiled back at her friend who was blushing all over. "What I said was true, I meant it from the bottom of my heart." White said. Black chocked on his own saliva and started having heart palpitations. Finally he said something "As long as you want Boss, I will forever be a part of the BW agency after all it marked the first time we met....." Everyone screamed loudly as the two Unova Dex owners sat down, face red as strawberries.