The King's game!! (Ho Ho~)

After taking the attendance, Green swirled around and exclaimed" Everybody is here! Great! Now we can start playing the King's Game!" She briefly explained that the King's orders are absolute and will decide who will be by drawing lots. The first King looked up shyly, it was the blonde haired healer, Yellow. Knowing it is Yellow everyone sighed in relief, knowing her caring personality. To their outmost horror, Yellow said in that same smiley and reassuring face," Ok! No.6 & 12 have to play the pepperro game!" "Oh god...."Ruby took one look at his lot and shoved it into his pocket, Green seemed to have noticed and immediately pulled Ruby's lot out. "Ahah! Ruby is number 6!!!" Green announced, Platinum smiled, this was rather interesting, she turned to Pearl who had a blank look on his face. Platinum looked at Pearl's face corncerned. "Pearl are you not feeling well or..." she got cut of by Green's shout. "Pearl are you number 12?!" Green yet again shouted. Pearl tried to shove the paper into his mouth but Green pulled him to Ruby. The two boys looked at Yellow in unison and whimpered,"Senior Yellow, please let us off~" Yellow turned to them with her kind face and gentle smile, she then said with her normal carefree voice," I am your senior of course I will be easy on you..." Ruby and Pearl's face lightened up as soon as they heard that but before they could thank Yellow, she continued in that same voice,"But the King's order is ABSOLUTE" The two dex owners then sighed in despair. Ruby asked curiously,"What length must we eat until?" Yellow could not hide that smirk and said while giggling,"Very simple,0.8cm!" Ruby looked in horror and Pearl was trying to bang the doors open to esacpe, unfortunately, they could not escape their destiny in the end. They cringed at every bite they took and luckily passed with 0.6cm with no "acccidents".