Part 9: Meeting Kathy and Ryan Good

Ellie's P.O.V:

What did I just get myself into? I can't sing in front of all his beliebers! I put Under The Mistletoe album on loop as I hear a knock on my door followed with a lady with short black hair and covered in tattoos walk in.

"Hey, I'm Kathy. I'm here to do your makeup and hair for your performance."

I smile, "Hi, I'm Ellie. It's nice to meet you."

She walks up behind me and starts looking at my hair. "So how's your hair? Can it hold curls?"

I chuckle, "Oh yeah, sometimes too well. But my hair does get frizzy easily and fast."

Her eyes light up with excitement and she smiles a really big smile showing all her teeth, "THAT'S GREAT!"

She plugs in and turns the curling iron on and hands me a damp cloth telling me to wipe my face clean so she can freshly do my makeup. She rubs some protective serum into my hair and starts to curl it into the most perfect ringlets. She takes some hair from each side of my face and pins little pieces away with red rhinestone bobby pins.

She then starts taking out bags after bags and after bags of all the makeup she uses. I swear there were at least two bags for each part of the face, like eyes, lips, eyelashes, cheeks, and so on.

"Now, Justin told me I'm not allowed to put any makeup on you, but what he doesn't know won't kill him. Besides, who is he to tell me how to do my job? I don't go around telling him how to sing and dance." We both laugh and I shake my head at the thought of Justin telling her that. Justin Justin Justin.

She spins my chair around so that my back is facing the mirror. She puts some cover up to start and then she moves to my eyes with eye liner. She tells me to shut my hair so she can put on some eye shadow. When she's done I see her put away a really bright but pretty red shadow away and then she puts some red lipstick on my lips.

She stands up in front of me, "I can see why he told me no makeup, you're stunning without it and then when you put some on, that's it. You're drop dead gorgeous and all the boys will be chasing you." I smile and blush as I tell her I'm flattered and thank you. She then looks really close at my eyes, "Your eyelashes are exquisite and striking! They're so long!"

I laugh, "Yeah I know. Thank you." She does some finishing touches and takes a step back as if she's an artist admiring their piece of artwork.

"Now, when you're done singing, be sure to come find me because this makeup is bulletproof, tear proof and just everything proof and I have wipes that can take it off.

I smile, "Ok thanks, I will for sure do that."

She smiles, "So, are you ready?" I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous but I nod my head yes as Kathy spins my chair around so I am facing the mirror. I gasp and cover my mouth as I am just speechless. I almost didn't recognize myself! "So do you like it?"

I turn around to my side and give her a big hug, "Of course I like it! It's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Kathy!" I start to tear up since I feel so beautiful and special right now.

Kathy puts her arm around my shoulders, "Oh Ellie! Why are you crying?" She then says in a diva voice, "You look FABULOUS!" I smile and wipe the tear away.

"I know. It's not that at all. It's just... not until right now, have I ever felt so... pretty and special. I feel like I'm important. These are tears of joy." She smiles and then wipes her eye as I'm guessing she was touched by me. I hear another knock pattern on my door as Kathy opens the door, a man walks in and I notice him from somewhere but I can't remember where from. She gives him a nod as if he's her signal to leave.

She whispers in my ear, "Knock 'em dead sweetie, I know you will. Good luck!" I smile and hug her one last time before she walks out. And then I take a closer look at the man and then I realize who it is and you'll never believe who it is. It's the one and only Ryan Good!

"Hey what's up Ellie? I'm Ryan. I get to show you what and how to wear your clothes when you're performing with Justin. Has anyone told you how he never shuts up talking about you? Well, I'm telling you because he always talks my ear off when your name comes up." I bet if Justin was here, hearing this he would have blushed. But I don't say anything because I am still a little starstuck from meeting Justin Bieber's stylist who I saw in Never Say Never.

Ryan waves his hand in front of my face, "Helloooo? EEEELLLLLLIIIIIEEEEEE.... Are you even breathing?" He laughs as I shake my head waking myself up and blushing.

"Sorry, I was just trying to imagine what I should wear tonight. But I was thinking it would be cute if our outfits matched. Justin's and I's."

Ryan chuckles, "Oh trust me, Justin is one step ahead of you and has already arranged for that to happen."

When he said that I was thinking how Justin possibly picked out my outfit, which could either be a god thing or a bad thing because with him anything is possible and knowing him he probably picked out a club dancing dress that's the length of a T-Shirt and is skin tight... But also you never know, he might surprise me and pick out a real cute outfit.

I was taken out of my thinking process by Ryan shouting randomly, "RED! You'll wear the red outfit!"

I laugh, "Ok can I see this amazing outfit?"

He nods and smiles as he walks back into the room with gold and white Supras, red metallic looking skinny pants, like Justin's, and a black V-neck that had gold sparkles all over it and by looking at it, the shirt looked like it would be tight fitting. He hands me the clothes and I crutch into the bathroom to get changed. To my surprise, these clothes are very comfortable to wear and I very liked how these clothes made me look as if I just lost 20 pounds but since in the bathroom all I was able to look at in a mirror was my upper body, I crutched out to see myself in the body length mirror.

"Oh Ryan! I LOVE IT!" I saw as look over myself over and over as I turn myself to look at different angles. Ryan makes sure everything is fitting me good and walks out to get my Segway for me to ride. I'm not riding it on stage but at least it will help me get around from place to place as I wait.

A man with a clipboard and ear piece knocks and opens my door, "Miss Brown, Mr. Bieber wished to see you before he goes on stage. You have about 30 minutes. He's getting put into his harness in the third wing."

"Ok, thank you." He nods and I look at Ryan with a look that says, 'you need to help me get to him as soon as possible'.

Ryan tells me how to get to Justin. I go up the ramp to where he should be. I reach the top and see him all dressed and groomed with his sunglasses on, yes he's wearing them inside. He pulls them down to his nose and checks me out numerous times, making me blush.