Part 5: Awkward Changing

Ellie's P.O.V:

I can't believe Justin is right by my side at this very moment. I am just more than happy to see him but as soon as Jesse mentions Chloe, I am distracted from those feelings and focused on what he's saying. I feel my eyes start to water slightly as I remember that she's gone. But those tears go away when he says that he found her in his yard and tied her up. I just closed my eyes and leaned my head back until it hit the pillow behind me as I am full of being relieved. Justin kisses my forehead.

I smile as I grab Jesse's hand, "Thank you so much for finding Chloe and taking care of me by carrying me up that hill and then driving me here."

Jesse answer with a hint of cocky in his voice, "No problem, it's just what I do best; helping girls in need." I hear Justin mumble something under his breath. I didn't have time to comment on it as my mom comes running and rushing into my little closed off area. I can see in her face that she is stressed to her breaking point. She's still wearing her work uniform and she walks over to me and start kissing and hugging me like crazy. As she walked over, she pushed Justin, in a way, out of her way which made me lose grip on his hand. Then I notice I'm still holding Jesse's hand so I immediately let go of him and hug my mom back.

"Hey honey, how are you? Are you ok? I talked to your doctor and she said that you're feeling fine but I want to know from you, how are you feeling now?"

"I feel a lot better now. They gave me something for the pain as they wait for my x-rays."

"The doctor told me that your leg is very broken and that you have to use crutches."

I wine, "I hate crutches!"

She puts one of her hands on my cheek , "I know sweetie, you better get used to them since you'll have to have them for a really long time."

I smile as I remember I have to tell her the great news about Chloe, "Mama, this is Jesse our new neighbor." She stands up and reaches her hand over me to shake Jesse's.

"Hi Jesse, I'm Tina, Ellie's mom. Thank you so much for helping my daughter. It really means a lot to me. Did you drive her here too?" She leans over and gives him a small hug.

Jesse smiles and runs his hand through his bleach blonde hair as he says, "It's no big deal ma'am, really. Yeah I did drive her here. I'm just glad I could help since I grew worried when I saw Ellie rolling down your hill. I wanted to make sure she was ok."

"Well, once again, thank you so much."

"Jesse, for the last time, please call me Ellie! My name is Ellie, for the hundredth time." My mom gives me a look that says, 'be nice this boy just saved your life.' I see Justin try to hide his laugh and he kisses my hand as I roll my eyes but then say, "Mama, guess what? Jesse was just telling me that he found Chloe in his yard today and tied her up at his house." She smiles and the same look of being relieved fills her face like it did mine.

"Really? That's great!"

"Also Mom, look who's here behind you." I point my eyes towards Justin. She finally truly notices him.

She turns around and they both smile and hug. "Justin! How are you?"

"I'm good. I was just so nervous and frightened when I heard Ellie was in here. I was actually on my way to surprise her and pick her up for my show when I heard about her." Wait a second. She knew about him coming to see him and didn't tell me?

I smile uneasy, "Well it looks like I'll be going in a boot and on crutches."

The look on my mom's face at first made it seem like she wasn't even going to let me go at first, then Justin mentioned, "That's ok. You'll mainly be backstage or in the V.I.P. section with all my body guards so you'll be safe." She nods her head and relaxes a bit which is my signal that I am allowed to go.

The nurses put my boot on and size my crutches for me then I say goodbye to my mom and say thanks again to Jesse as I walk out with Justin. I'm glad my mom put some padding and fabric on my crutches to help prevent them causing me to get rashes under my arms. Justin laughs when he notices it's my Bieber purple fabric.

Justin drives me home since we still have some time before his show. "I'm going to go get changed out of these dirty clothes and get ready for your show."

He smiles and sits down on my couch, "Ok babe, just let me know if you need any help."

I crutch down the hallway and into my purple everything room with my posters covering every inch of my walls. I sit down onto my bed and just start getting changed. I don't bother to put any make up on as I would rather not hear the 'you're beautiful without makeup' lecture from Justin. I slip off my T-Shirt that says, "Keep Calm and Carry On" and pull on my purple v-neck and then as I get ready to change out of my yoga pants, I then think on how on earth I am supposed to manage to change them without hurting my leg.

I yell for my mom, "Can I get some help please?" My door opens and I expect to see my mom, but I am surprised when I see Justin. "Where's my mom?"

"She told me to tell you that she needed to get back to work for the extra hours and for some more money." I understood and nodded my head. "What's wrong babe? You said you needed help with something."

Well this isn't awkward.

I look down and blush, "I... um... I need some help... I need some help with changing..." I pause to hope I stop stuttering so bad since it's only Justin. "I need help changing my pants."

I see him raise one eye brow in surprise, "Oh. Alright, I can I help you then?"

I laugh a little, "Do I really have a choice?"

He laughs a little too and scratches the back of his neck as he walks over to me. "So what are you changing into my dear?"

"I want to put on that skirt with those tights." Wow this seriously could not get any more awkward could it? Justin starts to slip off my yoga pants as I try helping. I hand him my black leopard printed tights.

He just looks at them confused then up at me, "Uh, how are you supposed to put these on?" He smiles shyly.

I laugh somewhat, "Here I'll show you how to start it. You just bunch it up like this, then slide them up but please be careful because they can rip really easily."

"Ooohhh, ok, I think I got it." This does make me feel really weird only because in movies I've seen where people put tights on and let me just say that the tights always end up coming off and then leads to more undressing. But I know Justin's not like that. We slip on my black skirt, with purple roses that are made out of fabric, together. I was going to wear heals until I remembered I have this big bulky boot on, so I go with my grey UGG boots, even though I know Justin hates them but it's cold and they're comfortable. Justin helps me stand up from my bed and hands me my crutches.

"Thank you Justin. I know that must have been weird or awkward for you."

He kisses my cheek and smiles, "It wasn't that at all. Just know that I'll always be there whenever you need help." He kisses my lips and then lifts me off the ground. I love this. I love how it feels like our relationship was just paused and we just hit the resume button. It feels as if he never left for months. "Are you all ready to go now princess?"

I smile and yell out, "LEGGO!"

We both laugh and then he yells out, "Alright shwaty." My heart literally felt as if it melted when he called me that. I just love it when and how he says it to me. I've always dreamed of him calling me shwaty and that dream has come true. We walk out to his silver mirror looking car and Justin has to help me as we swim through the crowd of paparazzi that is surrounding my house. We both make it to the front seats of his car alive.