Part 20: "You're forever stuck with me now Bieber."

Justin's P.O.V:

She said yes. She actually said yes. She will always be mine, forever and always. We'll be together until the clocks stop ticking and the world stops turning. Ellie Brown will now be Ellie Bieber. We'll be Mr. and Mrs. Bieber. I love the sound of our names together like that. I'm so glad to have my heart stolen by her and her last name stole by me.

When we drop everyone off and it's just Ellie and I left in the limo, Ellie start fumbling with her thumbs. I know she only does this when she's thinking of something that's making her nervous. I lift her chin up so she's looking up at me.

"Justin, what are we going to do about them?" She didn't even have to explain. I knew by them she meant the paparazzi and media.

"Well, I was thinking, that maybe we should hide it. At least until you're 18. But the press, we can easily lie to them. Actually, I wouldn't call it lying, but we'll only tell them part of the truth. You can tell them yes I gave you the ring, but it's simply a promise ring. This way, you can always wear the ring. I do think we should tell your parents." I swear I could hear Ellie's heart drop as she stiffens with fear.

She takes in a deep breath. "Justin, we can't. Not yet, at least. There's no way they'll be okay with this. I promise me they will tear us a part. But I won't let that happen so I'll have to move out, but still finish at my school, just because it'll be easiest. I feel your family will be so much more accepting of this."

I smile and she just looks at me. "Actually, my family has known about this for a while now. My mom helped me pick out the ring and everything, even this outfit because I was a nervous wreck."

She smiles and giggles, "So how long have you had this plan made up, Bieber?"

I shrug, "Technically, like I said, the moment I kissed you, it was a definte. I wanted to marry you. Of course, saying that just sounds delusional. But trust me, that's how I felt."

"No, no, no, I mean really." Ellie smiles.

"Okay, okay. I've had this set for about 2 months now." Her jaw drops.

"And you've managed to keep it from me? You? Who can't keep a secret from me even if it meant your life? Wow, I'm impressed Justin. I really am."

I laugh and just kiss her. We both smile through the kiss and it becomes a lot more heated.

Ellie pulls back first, "Can I sleep at your place tonight?"

I kiss the top of her head, "I would be more than happy to be in your company tonight future Mrs. Bieber."

She titters, "Oh I'm glad since you know, you are now forever stuck with my now Bieber."

I smile, "And that's all I've ever wished for."

I pull her into my lap and draw circles on her leg as she lays her head on me the rest of the ride to where I'm staying. I just can't believe this beautiful girl is finally mine, officially. What can I say? Life's full of surprises.