Part 15: Group Date with Best Friends

Ellie's P.O.V:

*A month later*

I can't believe it's almost Christmas already! This month and last month have just flown by. It feels like yesterday was just Thanksgiving. I wonder what Justin bought me for Christmas. It's probably thousand dollar worth gift I've told he over and over aging not to buy me. I kept telling him I wanted him to make me something hand-made. I painted him a big landscape scene I saw in Canada with the mountains and snow and sunset; it was too beautiful to not paint. And I'll be honest, I am most proud of that painting then of any other painting I've ever painted, not to sound cocky or anything, but it's pretty amazing if I do say so myself. Justin I quiet the artist too. If you just take a look at all his little doodles that cover my cast and all the cute and lovey messages he leaves me, you'd get at what I mean.

I finally get this awful cast off my arm in 2 days! You don't know how happy I am. I'm just thankful it's in time for Christmas and that is wasn't a serious brake either. Especially since it'll be in time for New Year's Eve too since I'm performing in New York City in Times Square this year with Justin. Incredible right? We're technically performing twice. It's just that I'll be playing the drums while Justin's singing and he'll be doing the same for me. I am still stunned at the fact that I very new artist like me who's so new into this music industry was asked to perform for New Year's Eve in New York. I have to say this is all happening thanks to my wonderful boyfriend who also happens to be my very best friend.

Speaking of best friends, Payton and my other close friend Olivia are hanging out with me.

"So, what are you wearing for New Year's Eve?" Olivia asks me excitedly and eager to know. I have to pause for a second since this seems to be the first time of me thinking about it. I guess I've just been so blinded by the excitement that it never crossed my mind.

"To be honest, I have no clue what to wear. It'll have to be something warm since I'll be outside at night."

Her eyes light up as she asks, "Can I help you pick it out?"

I laugh, "Of course, have at it all my clothes are in there." I say pointing to my closet.

Payton jumps up, "I wanna help!" She sounds like she's mocking a little child in the way she just said that.

They rummage through all my clothes when they finally lay out the outfit they picked out for me. In front of me was my sparkle black jeggings, purple V-neck long sleeve sweater, grey cheetah Supras and my white fur vest.

"You should straighten your hair with your knitted French like hat and grey gloves and your purple and grey scarf." Olivia adds as she pulls them all out of my closet.

"Then, as for your make-up," my little make-up artist tells me, "you should do a smoky eye, but with more of a cozy like feel." Payton explains to me.

"It's perfect guys. I love it! Thank you so much." I hang it all onto the same hanger and hug them both.

I plop back onto the foot of my bead as I check my phone to see my reminder for tonight.

"Hey Olivia, I have a surprise for you." She smiles and looks at me excitedly but she stays quiet. I take that as I sign she wants me to explain further. "So you know how sometimes Justin hangs around One Direction?"

She gives me a skeptical look, "Yeah..."

I smirk, "Would you like to come with us on a group date with some British guy names Harry Styles?" She screams an ear piercing screech. Payton and I cover our ears to keep them from exploding then as soon as she's done, we laugh.

"YESS! OMG A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" She jumps and hugs me and I hear she's having a hard time breathing. Don't worry, these are normal for a fangirl to go through, trust me I would know I was once one. I kind of miss my fangirling days...

"Merry Christmas, Olivia! I thought you would like this present." She just smiles and it literally looks as if she's about to cry in tears of joy.

"Wait a minute; you said group date, who else will be coming?" Olivia asks as she gains back her regular breathing.

I look at Payton with a sneaky smile. "Oh no, what are you up to Ellie? I know that smile..." Payton asks me.

"Well, of course you, Harry, Justin and I will be there, but also, Jaden will be there too." I see Payton try and hide her blush creeping across her cheeks.

"Jaden as in Jaden Smith?" Olivia asks for reassurance and I nod my head yes, still waiting for Payton's answer.

"So, Payton? You're going to come too right? So you can keep Jaden from feeling like a third wheel."

She smiles, "Sure, I guess. Why not?" She tries to play off her blush as if I didn't notice, which I totally did. I know she's acting cool on the outside but on the inside she's fangirling just like Sofia was just a few minutes ago. It's not like Jaden and Payton have never met, since Justin, Jaden, Payton and I have hung out many times before. It's clearly obvious that Jaden likes Payton and Payton likes Jaden, the only problem is, neither of them will admit it to each other. They would make the second cutest couple, after Justin and I of course.

"So when is this date?" Olivia asks again in her eager voice.

I smile and slowly as well as hesitate, knowing that making them wait will kill them in suspense. Then I finally say, "Tonight." Both of their jaws drop, it was priceless!