Unforgivable

*Just when she is falling asleep there's a knock*

Why would someone seriously be  knocking at a door this early in the morning?  It's open feel free coming in. What are you doing here? I'm your mother I have the right. Except your not my mother. My heart says otherwise. My brain and the state says different. Ok well did your "mom" leave you? No,I left her because I got dizzy after talking to you. She's not who you think she is. It's funny because Zoey said the same. No matter what anyone says she's my mother and I love her.

*Neferet walks in*

Why are you in our room? I came to talk to my daughter. If you didn't know she does not want to talk to you. Yes I do. Well looks like she says otherwise. Lenobia I want you to stop talking to my mother like she's some kind of insect. I want you to leave and don't you ever call me your daughter again. No I am not leaving why are you being so stubborn. The same reason why you've been such a pain in my ass. Language. Sorry mom. Lenobia I'm going to tell you try this one time leave my room and don't come back.

*Lenobia exits*

Mom she said that you aren't who I think you are, what does she mean? There was an incident that I became a little bit on the bad side,but I changed and they still think that I'm evil. Wow when did this happen? About two years ago. As long as you've changed it's okay. Zoey came and said the same thing when Thanatos left. What were you two talking about? We were oh nothing. You know I can read your thoughts if I wanted to. Fine   we were talking about Thanatos. What about Thanatos? I may or may not have kissed her goodnight. Of course. Wait you left on purpose so that she could. Yes, I did. Why? She told me she liked you. Why would you approve of me dating a 1,021 year old woman? When I was 15  I dated a 2,010 year old man. There's a problem she's a woman. There is nothing wrong with dating a woman. Especially if she is pretty like Thanatos. I have a question. How old are you mom? I'm actually 937 years old. Follow up question, how do you look so young and in shape. Its a vampire thing. Because your curves are there, you have no wrinkles, and your beautiful. Thank you and if you haven't noticed you have the best curves that I ever seen in my life and your gorgeous. I actually try not to notice because when I look at myself, I see her. You'll be fine.

*while she goes into the bathroom*

And Crystal just give her a try you might like it.