Shame

* Neferet walks up to Lenobia*

May I have a word Lenobia? Yes, what for? I have two questions and you will answer with your best knowledge. 1: Did you take Persephone from my daughter? 2: Why would you kidnap her horse? I did take Persephone and Persephone was a present and if I took Persephone it meant Crystal would be with me. Just so you know Crystal is my daughter I gave birth to her. It's true that you did but I raised her since she was 15 years old, I adopted her and she has not been your daughter since you've neglected her. I was trying to do what's best for her. By moving away trying to chase after someone who didn't want to be with you, leaving her alone in a broke down shed with no food or water, nothing to survive on? That I admit I did, but you had no right to say that. You pushed me too far Lenobia. You signed the adoption papers. I have loved Crystal from the first moment I saw her.

*crystal walks in*

I promised myself that I would never let her live that way as long as she lives, I want her to have what she wants what's best for her. I want the same things.

*crystal interrupts them*

If you want the same thing why did you leave me in the cold. Every night I prayed that you would come back and stay and be my mother. You couldn't do it. So I gave up on you Lenobia. Mom let's go.