.:11:.

At first, I doubted whether anything would actually happen between us, as Vic looked so reluctant but, before I truly knew what was happening, he grabbed my hand and speedily dragged me out of the room. We moved so quickly I barely caught onto our surroundings, but recognised the route as one to the playrooms. I instantly felt excited.

I wanted him to use me in every way he could. I wanted to be wild and experiment. I wanted to somehow be more special to him than all of the girls were.

As soon as we stepped into one of the playrooms, Vic turned to me.

"Undress yourself," he ordered, his eyes darkening. I licked my lips and impatiently started unbuttoning my shirt, while the other man approached a large door on the other side of the room which, so far, only contained a large bed. I guessed that different activities happened in all of the separate rooms and this was one of the more tame ones. I needed it rough and hot and kinky, but Vic probably did not want to go too far on our first proper time.

I was so immersed in removing my clothes, not including the ears from my head, that I did not notice the fact that Vic had exited the other, smaller room and was standing before me, with something behind his back. He was still fully clothed, much to my displeasure.

"Get on the bed," he barked dominantly, and I obliged so quickly he probably did not even see me move. I was so impatient and I wanted this so bad that I did not even care about the fact that he could not like my body or he had a certain type; now it was just Vic and I.

Once I had moved over to stand next to the bed, my eyes were covered by something, which felt like a simple cloth, from behind. I panicked for a second, but speedily exhaled and calmed down. I felt a hand being placed on the small of my back, pushing me forwards and creeping down to my ass. My skin felt hot at the touch.

I collapsed onto the bed, on my hands and knees, before being led to the middle of the large piece of furniture. Vic guided me into a lying position, so that I was on my back with my limbs spread into an 'X' shape. I felt quite self-conscious, with my dick already standing hard, but wasn't this what it was all about? Humiliation?

Next, the weight on the bed shifted around. I had to dig my hands into the white sheets to stop myself from throwing myself at Vic already, even with the blindfold on. His clothed body touched my legs, making almost moan. I was suddenly so sensitive and submissive towards him. I wanted to cower away into a corner, just because of what my usual nature was telling me, but that would be going against Vic's rules. And I had to prove myself.

All of a sudden, I felt something cold wrap around my left ankle tightly then I waited a few seconds before I felt a tug. The same happened to my other ankle, as it was being tied to the bedpost. Next came my wrists , which was probably a good thing, as I would have inevitably started touching myself sooner or later. I was just so turned on.

When he was finally finished, and I felt helpless as ever, Vic stepped off of me making me crave his presence even more than before and I could not hold back the whine from the back of my throat. It only made him chuckle.

I heard some shuffling and assumed that he was removing his clothes; I took this as an opportunity to calm myself down and think things through. From what the girl told me, Vic used the same safeword with everyone: 'banana'. It was kind of a mood killer, but that was the point anyway so I was not against it. I would not be using it often anyway.

Finally, the weight on the bed changed again, alerting me to the fact that he was close to me. Vic ran a single finger down my chest lightly, making my heartbeat accellerate. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, as he scooted even closer to my restrained body. I tugged at the leather - I could tell what it was by the texture - which was holding me in place. Vic pressed a warm kiss to the side of my head. For someone who was into having it hard and rough, the foreplay sure was delicate.