, The Invite!

*2Monthss Later , Everyone is doing well with life. Liyah received a promotion at work to manager , Tka.&&' Christen music is coming great they even upgraded to a bigger house. Everyone Doing so well but some not as well as others. Want to know what i mean? Haha you just have to read !!*

-------------------------------------

Christen: aye bro , house looking nice .

Tka: right , everything work wise looking right!

Christen: right , nobody seen it yet.

Tka: you thinking what im thinking?

Christen: probably not (*starts laughing*)

Tka: forreal though , we should have.a little new home get together.

Christen: that dont sound bad bro to be honest. This weekend ?

Tka: You off?

Christen: yeah plus me and Liyah suppose to chill but thats even better.

Tka: ayee we on ! (*getting hype*)

*As the day went on they settled in they new house and continued plan the house warming , lets see how the girls been coming along on they side of town*

Liyah: You keep starring at that phone and ima slap you silly! Whats your problem girl?

Domo: she missing the bae . (*laughs*)

Marie'Ann- business get you some Sargent talks alot

Domo: Chill on me bertha

Liyah: well there goes my morning work out . Yall can kill a sista vibe .

Imani: this my song (*coming down the stairs listening to her headphones*)

*Everybody stops and stairs at her , cause of how loud she is at 10 in the morning*

Liyah: you gone wake the dead with that howling you call singing honey!

Domo: man what i wasnt gone say anything but...

Imani: dont start heffa i aint in the mood . (*sitting down on the couch*)

Liyah: okay im going to my room yall working my nerves!!

Marie'Ann: You're phone ringing Liyah.

Liyah: nope its a text smarty !

*As she open the text it reads out loud, ( Christen: Come out and show me and Tka love at our new crib that we would like to show from our great accomplishments this Friday at 7 hope to see everyone there*)

Domo: Cool i wanna go to .

Liyah:Of course you do .

Imani: i got that massage to im there for sure .

Marie-Ann: im going to TURN UP , Turn down for what?

Liyah: cause its not a party madam ratchet (*as she goes up the stairs*)

Domo: This should be interesting. (*smile*)

*Am i the only one who thinks Marie-Ann and Domo Have something up there sleeves? No hmm maybe thats just me . . . Meet me at the next chapter lets see!! = )