*Liyah Phone Rings*

Liyah: Hello .

Christen: Happy Valentines Day Angel .

Liyah: thank you *cant help but blush over the phone*

Christen: how are you ?

Liyah: I'm fine and you ?

Christen: could be better .

Liyah: yeah , I'm sorry about the other night .i don't know what had got into me .

Christen: its ok you Dont have to explain yourself to me its ok . Besides I'm not mad at you .

Liyah: thank you ,

Christen: say if you not doing anything later , would you mind if i take you out . I got a surprise i want to show you .

Liyah:Yes of course *smiling hard*

Christen: cool , I'll pick you up around 7 . Wear something adorable .

Liyah: i think i can do that *Laughs* I'm kidding but ok see you later .

*They both hang up the phone . Liyah feeling a little good inside about they date , walking over to her closet instantly pulling out this long pretty red dress , and black heels . Laying it neatly on the bed and walking into her bathroom getting into the shower , after 1hour she gets out , dry off and finally gets dressed . Suddenly she walked over to her mirror , as she looked in it she noticed a beautiful dark skinned young women standing there. To her surprise she noticed it was her . She couldn't believe her eyes . Thinking to herself when suddenly a handsome young man with a black and red suite , black dress shoes looking amazing realizing it was Christen walked through the door . Walking up putting his hands around her waists and watching her through the mirror then he spoke to her*

Christen: you look beautiful Baby girl .

Liyah: thank you , and you look amazing .

Christen: I never seen you so dressy . I'm shocked , i wish i can have this moment for life .

Liyah: i appreciate your compliments . You ready to go , I'm ready for this surprise ?

Christen: right , this way BUT before we go i need you to put this on . *pulling out a blind fold*

Liyah: you got to be kidding , why ? *Giggling*

Christen: you can't see the surprise to we get there *putting them on her* now lets go sexy , hold my hand and follow me .

*Then they walked down the stairs and out the door of to the surprise location*

i dedicate this chaper to Kit_Kat_Me for her awsome comment im just now seeing but encouraged me to write more ( =