Home Now .

Liyah: Im Homeeee. ( Walks In Kitchen )

Len: Oka so whats the news spill it.

Liyah: ok ok calm down lol. ( Sits Down)

Domo: Nope wait spill no news till all is present for the special moment (Laughs while walking in the room) !

Liyah: Really its not like im getting married dont over exaggerate (Laughs)

Len: Well all your sisturs wanted to here the news so we shall wait .

*So as Conversation Went On Waiting For The Other Sisters To Come , Lets Head To The Fellas House*

*Tka Walks In The House*

Tka: Um what is you smiling so hard for &&' why is you in the dark listening to this cake bull!!!?

Christen: Just chillen bro. Its a good aint it , its valentines day ya know ! (*making exscuses to tka face w/a smile*)

Tka: Right cause you single on this day you decided to listen to slow music , is there somthing you got to confess! (*with a straight face trying not to laugh*)

Christen: Nope . Except me and Lee Lee finally together . But yeah so how was your day?

Tka: Man today was boring , this....(*Stopping realizing what Christen Said*) Wait you and who finally together!!

Christen: Me &&' Kelly Rowland (*being sarcastic*), who else nigga!

Tka: Aww Snap!! (*Doing They Custome Made Handshake*) about Time ! Its been 300 years now.

Christen: Bro i honestly dont even care its been that long , because she was worth the wait.

Tka: Happy For you Bro!