Next Morning 8am .

*Liyah Phone Rings*

Liyah: Hello .

Christen: you up ?

Liyah: iam now *Giggles*

Christen: Good , you don't need to be late for work . Get up do your daily routine , eat get energized .

Liyah: 5 more minutes

Christen: don't make me come down there .

Liyah: ok ok , i was just yanking your leg I'm getting up now . I'll call you when I'm done . I love you!

Christen: ok , i love you to .

* They hang up , with Liyah being in a good mood now . Doing her daily routine . Shower , brush teeth , eat , get dressed and chillinn with her sisturrs before she leaves for work .*

Domo: someone looks waaaay TO HAPPY !

MarieAnn: you took the words right out my mouth .

Imani: care to share ?

Liyah: what are yall talking about ?

Imani: Oh come on ain't nobody stupid only one thing can make you that happy in the morning and that's---

MarieAnn: some good loving . *cutting her off*

*They all start laughing*

Liyah: No , wrong and wrong . I'm just happy i get to live and see another day also the people i love . That's what happend when you develop a relationship with God . Like you need to be little nasty *Looking at MarieAnn*

Domo: that's right , anyway what time you get off today ?

Liyah: 3 why ?

Domo: i need you to drop me of somewhere ?

Liyah: umm did the buses go on strike , i don't see nothing wrong with your feet !

Domo: don't do that LeeLee forreal . All the stuff i do for you .

Liyah: shut up sensitive , you know I'm playing . Why you just don't get your car fixed ?

Domo: cause I'm about to get a new one , why waste money ??

Liyah: girl boom . I gotta go before i be late . Ill call you when I'm on my way . Bye yall !

*Leaves out the door and heads for work , leaving all the girls in the house with one another, but let's see what's cracking at the boys house*