Jesus of Suburbia

I casually walked threw my neighborhood punk hand out. But by casually I mean rage endorsed. My first were clenched and my eyes fire. Everyone stared at me, with their artificially colored hair and their faces with piercing sticking out of every possible place. They looked at me, some with sympathy others with loathe. What do I care, they're the ones hanging out under a highway bridge thing.

I'm looking for my girlfriend. But that basic slut seems to be hiding. I finally found her, sitting alone on a raggedy old brown recliner.

I jumped on the recliner so I was face to face with her.

"I saw you with him," I confronted.

She rolled her eyes with annoyance,
"Saw me with who?"

"Don't fucking lye to me," my voice was growing with anger.

"What do you want from me Mikey? I'm fucking him."

"What was I to you?" I simple question with a less simple answer.

She looked taken back, like she expected me to just call her a bitch and leave.

She laughed. That stupid fucking laugh made me loose every tiny pit of self control I had.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS I TO YOU!" I screamed.

"A friend, someone I loved, and a fucking memory. You're a fucking memory," she said calmly. She left me discussed. But I'm not done.

"Yeah," I felt me anger start emerging again." I don't love you,you don't even get to be a memory."

It felt good to get that off my chest. Then she smirked and leaned toward me.

"Nice fucking tattoo then," she whispered referencing the tattoo I got of her name. Kristin it read in a heart.

I leaned into her and kissed her. It wasn't a love kiss it was a hate one. Kinda like hate sex.

Then I got up and walked away, giving her one last look at me. She stood up in a jump, and threw some random thing at me with a fuck you. Then she turned and stomped away. I can't let this bitch get away with this. She cheated on me she's the bad guy.

"Oh you're gonna come after me now!" That's it I lost it I don't care anymore.

I ran up to her then trapped her agents the wall ignoring her whimpers and struggle.

"Fuck you,,,," she cried trying to break free.

"You," I put my index finger to her forehead pushing it back." Are just a fucking pair of tits, that's all you ever were to me."

She just stared at me trying to find the words. After stuttering nothingness she just started trying to get loose. She managed to push me away but I didn't care I just stomped away. Everyone stared at me, like I was the bad guy.
______

I was so stressed I just needed something to take the edge off. Afterwards I was pretty fucking hungry so I stopped at a 7 eleven. As I strolled threw the isles I thought of her.

We met at a halloween party we got drunk and had sex all night. I took Polaroids of her naked while she smoked. She got me to try cocaine, even though I promised my brother I would only ever smoke pot. I showed her our punk hang out. I started remembering all the times I helped her drunk ass and she would yell at me.

This very store we would reck havoc on the shelves. She would lay on the floor and I would stratal her body. This place seems so fucking bare now so lonely.