Give me Novacaine

When we finally made it to Caroline's brothers she set some ground rules.

"Okay so, smoke your own pot not my brothers, recycle the beer cans and bottles, if you spill Coke every where I'm vacuuming it up and I will make you watch all your money go to waste. My brother knows I smoke pot don't let him find out anything else I don't feel like listening to my mom then getting sent to rehab. Be nice to the dogs obviously," she opened the door but before I could walk in she pulled me out of the line.

"And you don't have sex."

I don't know what I did to make her think that's what I do but I mean what ever I guess.

Everyone already was laying on the couch when I came in. Pete was working on the cocaine which was weirdly colored.

"Why is it green and red and shit?" I asked wondering if I was wrong about what drug it was.

"Why not?" Maddie asked.

Before I could ask what it was, Pete took a handful of it and blew it in my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN I'VE NEVER DONE THIS DRUG BEFORE!"

He just smirked," LETS SEE HOW FUCKING HIGH WE CAN GET THIS LOOSER!"

He threw a handful of the drug in my face, then Joe stuck a blunt in my mouth, followed by beer from Andy.

"Fucking hell dude," the effects came in and damn this is nice.

"How about some little blue peaces of heaven?" Pete took out pill bottle after pill bottle after fill bottle. " let me tell you "Jesus of Suburbia" if the Christian Jesus can die for our sins, can you get shit faced for ours?"

And I did. So shit faced I don't remember anything beyond that point.
_____

I woke up with the worst hangover I've ever had in my life. All I need is a drink, water or something. Lucky me there's a Gatorade right on the table above my head. I grabbed it and drank the whole thing down in two gulps. I drank it so fast I didn't realize that we mixed vodka with it the night before. As soon as I did I puked my guts out in the trash, wishing to be free of this hell. When I looked up I saw everyone was looking at me.

"Did you guys see all that?" I mumbled out.

They all groaned and nodded.

"You poor soul," Patrick pitied.

"I'm never drinking ever again," I told everyone.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Then we laughed because we all knew that wasn't true.