Pete's Inferno

"We're going to use your car because people will know mine," Good looking told me.

He took my plates off, then he hoped in the passenger seat and went threw the glove compartment.

"I'm Pete by the way but you probably picked that up. I liked to be called No One it no one calls me that," he took all the paper out of the glove compartment and went threw them.

"Caroline do you have a lighter?" He asked.

"Yeah," braids threw a lighter at Pete through the open door.

"Thanks Sech," Pete took every paper and lit it on fire. I assume he did it so they couldn't track the cars owner. Their was a book in it too, he didn't burn it he gave it to me instead. He got out of the car and slammed the door. He stood right in front of me. Pete took my arm and spread my hand out in front of me.

"You're going to need this for later," he put the lighter in front of his face, Placed it in my hand, and closed my fingers around it. When he walked away I opened my hand and saw it was one of the old fashion square.

 When he walked away I opened my hand and saw it was one of the old fashion square

______
They all pilled in my car filling the back with gallons of gasoline. Pete was happy to see that the car had a three person front so we could squeeze eight of us in. Pete took the drivers seat And the people I learned to be Patrick Andy and Joe squeezed in the front with him. In the back with me was Frank, Caroline and the girl named Maddie.

"Joe can you tell Mikey the plans?" Pete asked.

"K so," Joe started. " there are two empty warehouse two people need to stand watch that's me and Frank. Three people go in each ware house and spread gasoline all over the floor and splash it on the walls before you guys leave you need to take off the cloths you had in to burn them, because they smell like gas. Then we run out and you light the trail of gas that was lead out of each warehouse that met together about twenty feet away. The people who will be together are You, Pete, and Patrick then Caroline, Maddie, and Andy," he briefed me.

"Sounds good," aw yes this is going to be sweet.

"So tell me Mikey Way," Pete took his eyes off the road and looked at me." Who are you?"

"What do you mean? You just said my name," I smiled at him.

"No no, you are not your name,you are not your job, you are not how much money have have. So Mikey who are you?" He was quoting fight club.

"Okay Tyler," I smirked. His eyes widened he though he could get away being deep ha." Well um. I guess I'm, I don't know."

"Oh come on, who are you?"

"I'm the son of Rage and Love," I blurted out." I'm the Jesus of Suburbia."

He smiled, he liked this response.

" I like you Jesus of Suburbia, your going to fit in with us just fine."
____

"HURRY UP JESUS!" Patrick screamed at me.

I finished covering floor with gas and took my cloths off. Pete told me that the other warehouse already as out side and changed. We ran like hell and pulled on a change of cloths and shoes. My heart was racing but I never felt more alive. I stood by the stream of gasoline and took the lighter out of my pocket.

"No no Mikey," Pete took the lighter and put it back in my pocket. " use matches, the lighter is for later in life." He took a pack of matches and slammed it on my chest.

I lit a watch and felt the heat of the fire warm my finger tips. With this one tiny thing I was going to burn down two buildings. That made me feel powerful, that made me forget. I dropped the match.

 I dropped the match

"RUN!" Andy yelled.

We all pilled to Gerard's car and Pete stepped on the gas pelt sending us flying.
_____

We ditched the car after five miles. Maddie said that we're going to Caroline's brothers house because him and his girlfriend are away and she's watching their dogs.

We walked in silence for about five miles when Caroline's phone started ringing.

"Hey mom."

"I'm fine why?"

"There was a fire" she smirked at us.

"Oh my god, no I didn't see the news I'm out with some friends me and Maddie made"

"Was anyone hurt"

"Oh thank god"

"Fuck that's just terrible"

"Sorry"

"Yes I'm sure everything is okay"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Love you, bye"

She hung up the phone and smiled at us.

"WE MADE THE FUCKING NEWS!"

"OH MY GOD!" Frank screamed with excitement kissing her.

We all cheered and hugged.

"Wait a second," joes face lit up." You don't live in Boston, you live in Rhode Island and your mom saw it on the new."

"WE MADE COUNTRY WIDE NEWS!"