Kageyama x Reader: Victorious Kiss pt1

I'm just being bored writing stories...crying of boredom...heh heh
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS OF EPISODE 24!
PLEASE DO NOT BITCH ABOUT IT IF YOU ALREADY READ IT!
THANK YOU!

Right now is the third and finally set for Aoba Johsai vs. Karasuno. You were standing next to Yachi, freaking out on the inside. You couldn't stop trembling while grabbing on the rail tightly. Your heart thumping like crazy. Nothing can make you more nervous than this.

But there was one person you was worried about. Kageyama. You knew that Oikawa hated him and can be easily annoyed by him ever since. And Kageyama always wanted to prove Oikawa wrong about him never going to beat. It was crazy.

The score was unbelievable! You were going to burst into tear if Karasuno lost again. Even worse, seeing Kageyama devasted. Kageyama is a close friend of yours. Even though he sometimes calls you a dumbass for teasing him. You thought it's cute whenever he blushes.

" Twenty-five to twenty four..." You whispered to yourself. You couldn't believe this was happening. Are they really going to win?

The ball Suga had served perfectly made the blad guy on the other team of balance. You wanted to sigh in relief until you saw Kyoutani spike the ball, but it was quickly stopped by Tanaka. You heard Tanaka yell from the court with a mark on his head.

'Oh shit!' You thought as your eyes widen when your heart jumped in fear. The ball went up in the air. Your legs started trembling, wanting to give up. Yachi patted your back. " Don't worry Y/N. I know they're gonna win." She gave you a calm smile, even though she is secretly screaming in the inside.

You nodded and saw Asahi, spiking the ball back, but was stopped by Hanamaki. " The went out the court!" You quietly yelled as you watched Oikawa chased the ball.

" Chance ball!" Hinata and Tanaka yelled. Oikawa pointed towards Iwaizumi. 'Oh shit no. Please no!' You held on the railing tighter. Oikawa quickly tossed the ball all the way toward him, causing him to crash into the table. Kageyama quickly jumped up to block. The wall went passed but Daichi recieved it. It went out and Tanaka quickly dived, saving the ball from going out.

You wanted to jump so bad and looked over at the opponents. You gasped as you saw Oikawa with a scary looking smirk, with a vien that looks like it's about to pop out of his forehead.

" Connect!"" Chance Ball!" You heard yells fill the gym. Ashai ran and spiked the ball, yet again, it was stopped but the bald guy that stopped the ball hit it towards the net. " Yes!" You yelled out of nowhere, about to lose it. Sadly, Kyoutani hit the ball up.

" Hit it up Kageyama!" Daichi yelled, grabbing your attention. As Kageyama hit the ball, it was blocked and it bounced off, hitting Suga in the forehead.

" Oh no, they hit Suga." Yachi spoke. Hinata ran up yelling. The ball was going towards Kageyama. Before he tossed he, you hunched over the rail almost falling over. " Beat them Kageyama-kun!" You yelled over as your eyes got teary. " Do it for us!"

His eyes widen. He tossed the ball towards Hinata. Your heart was about to stop. There was three blockers in the way. You thought this was the end. You didn't want to see it. You shut your eyes and looked away. But then, everything went silent. All you heard was a ball bouncing. You opened one eye and slowly looked. You saw Oikawa, full of shock, and the ball behind him.

" All.....riiiiiiiiiiight!" The whole team cheered in sync. You stood there frozen, full of excitement. " W-We won..."

To be continued...
In order for me to make a part two for this chapter, I have to wait for the last episode must come out.