Asahi x Reader: You Forgot Something

{Requested}

You were walking around school, texting you're friends. You were trying to look for them walking around everywhere but it seems like they were also looking for you while walking everywhere. Right now, they haven't texted back in 5 minutes. " Where are they? They didn't text back. Did they die already?" As you were walking, a random Nishinoya ran up to you. "Y/N-CHAN!" He yelled and jumped on you, making you fall as you phone flew out your hand.

" Noya!" You shrieked. He smiled and got off you. " Sorry. I happy. I saw you're friends." He held his hand out to help you up. You stood up and dusted your clothes off. You looked and saw Asahi walking over also. He had a worried face. " Gee Y/N, are you okay? Noya-san, you gotta be careful." He walked to you and helped dust off your clothes. You blushed a bit and smiled. " I'm fine Asahi. It's not like I broke anything.

" Y-You could've. Then I would have been more worried." He mumbled. Noya laughed and smacked his back. " Calm down Asahi-san. She's okay. She needs to get to her people before school class starts." You agreed with Noya. " Well, I better be going. Bye." You waved and ran off. Noya looked at Asahi and chuckled. Did you know why I did that?" Asahi looked at him. " No. Why?" Noya smiled. " So you will be able to talk to your crush, Y/N-chan of course!" Asahi blushed. " N-Noya! Y-You know I can barely talk to her!"" But you talked to her. Being worried about your precious future lover."

Asahi covered his face. " So you're telling me, that's the reason why you ran off leaving me? H-How did you even knew she was at this area. You don't have her number. " Noya nodded. " Of course I don't have her number." He took out his phone and showed the text messages between him and your friends. " Her friends were telling me where she was. So her friends were in this too!" He smirked. Asahi facepalmed. " This is not how love works." Asahi started walking away, until he heard a sound of beeping go off. He looked around. " Where is that sound someing from?" Noya looked and gasped. " Y/N-chan's phone." He picked it up.

Asahi shrieked in panic and took it. " I gotta find her. I'll see you later." Leaving at that note, Asahi ran off looking for you. Noya stood there proudly. " Everything is going according to plan."

During class

You were sitting there, moping and hoping that no one had took your phone. You just sat there, doodling random drawings on your paper. There were a bunch of doodles of characters, stars and weird faces. But they slowly turn into hearts and names written 'Asahi'. You blushed and crumbled your paper and sighed. " I need my phone." You grumbled. Before you can put your head down to mope some more, you heard the classroom door slide opening. " E-Excuse me, but is Y/N here?" The teacher nodded and pointed to you.

You looked. Asahi walked over and smiled. " Hey Y/N-chan, you forgot something." He showed your phone. You gasped and reached for your phone, but at the same time you held his hand. Both of you blushed and looked away. You put your phone in your bag and smiled shyly. " Thank you Asahi-san."

He smiled and nodded. "You're welcome. See you later." He walked out the classroom."

End of school

You were ready to go home finally. For the rest of the day you thought that it was sweet that Asahi returned your phone. You went through your phone, checking if you had any text messages or missed calls. You went through your contacts and noticed something different. " Hm? When did I added a new number." You called it and waited for an answer. " H-Hello?" It sounded like someone familiar. " Yea um who is this?"" Oh! Y/N-chan. It's me." You were a bit lost. " Who is it?" You felt somone tap your shoulder.

Turned around, you saw a blushing Asahi with his phone on his ear. " Its Asahi. Asahi Azumane." You blushed and hanged up your phone. "O-Oh. I didn't know." He put his phone away and scratched the back of his neck. " While I was walking to your class, I decided to put my number in. You know, so we can talk to each more." You smiled and hugged him. " Thank you. That's sweet." He blushed and patted your back. " You're welcome. Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Gotta go practice." He walked off.

You quickly grabbed his sleeve, making him stop in his tracks. " Huh?" He looked. " Are you okay?" You shook your head and smiled. " You forgot something." He raised an eyebrow. Before can ask, you stood on the tip of your toes and kissed him. He blushed and was in shock, but he slowly returned the kiss.

Nishinoya stood behind a tree and chuckled. "Mission complete...now I need a girlfriend."