Shinya x Reader: Drive With One Hand

WARNING: This story has sexual content. This is a half lemon. If you wish not to read even though you may will, you can continue. Enjoy

" Hurry up Shinya! We're gonna be late!" You called out as got into his red lamborghini in the passengers seat. Shinya tried to yell out that's he's coming but he had a slice of bread in his mouth. You rolled your eyes. " Let's just go, please." You crossed your arms, being pissed at him for almost sleeping in. But at the same time, you were pissed at yourself for being distracted by him when you were going to wake him up.

45 minutes later...

  You were roomates with Shinya ever since you two became a serious thing. You were dressed in your uniform, making sure your hair wasn't messy no longer. You were ready to leave until you realized something. It was quiet. Usually, you'll hear Shinya's car rumbling or feel him hugging you from behind telling you goodmoring. But none of that happened. You quickly went to Shinya's room. Before you entered, you heard snoring. Then you realized, he must haven't set his alarm clock.

" Dammit Shinya." You barged in the room a bit pissed. " Shinya I told you to-" You frozed as your face started heating up. On the bed, you saw a naked Shinya softly snoring. His blanket was basically halfway off, showing his v-line. You couldn't stop your eyes from gazing down there. His hand almost covering his abs. His silver lock laying over his eyes. You couldn't help yourself with such eye candy.

As your legs twitched a bit, you quickly snapped out of it and went back being angry. " Shinya Hiragi! Get up!" You yelled. He grumbled and slighlty opened his beautiful blue eyes. He rubbed them and sat up. " Oh man. What are you doing in my room?" You grunted and crossed your arms and tapped your foot. He scanned you for a bit. "....Oh! I almost overslept!" He chuckled to himself.

You rolled your eyes. As he started to get, you remember he wasn't wearing any clothing. " S-Shinya! Atleast warn me you're gonna get up." You turned away walking out the door. He chuckled. " You saw my junk before Y/N." You blushed and quickly went in the bathroom. You couldn't help yourself. The image of Shinya's sexy figure was just planted in your head. Warmth slowly started rising down your womanhood.

" Dammit Y/N...I don't have enough time." You whispered to yourself. But your body had other ideas. You hand slowly reached under your skirt near your underwear. You slowly rubbed your womanhood through the fabric, starting to fantasize about Shinya working on your body. " S-Shit...Shinya." You quietly moaned. You were about to take your underwear off, but the sound of the doorknob turning stopped you.

You pulled your hand away and quickly stood straight like nothing happened. Shinya opened the door. " Oh, were you using the bathroom babe?"

' About to.' You thought and shooked your head. " No. Just hurry up. I'll be outside." You quickly walked out the bathroom. Shinya smirked a bit and chuckled. " I heard you moan my name." He mumbled to himself and closed the door.

Now

As Shinya drived, you were looking out the window. The image of his body couldn't be removed from your mind. It's like your mind and body knows how much you need him right now. You couldn't stop rubbing your thighs together slightly, lightly biting your lip.

While you were looking out, Shinya kept looking at your thighs. He knew what you wanted. He would love to fuck you senseless but then he doesn't want to crash. Especially in a wonderful car. Then he thought, why not drive with one hand while the other is busy helping you out with your needs.

He moved his right hand and rubbed your thigh. You gasped and looked at him. " Shinya, what are you doing?" He dropped the slice of bread on his thigh and smirked a bit. " I know you was about to play with yourself. Don't act innocent. I can read your body." He spoke calmy and moved his hand up, pushing up your skirt. You bit your lip. " B-But, d-don't you need to drive?" He chuckled. " I can drive with one hand. I care for your needs more. Now, spread your legs."

You blushed and grabbed his hand. " Fine." You slip his glove off and moved your legs apart. He smirked a bit and started rubbing your womanhood through the fabric of your underwear. " You're already soaked. You must have been thinking about me."

You bit your lip and spread your legs more, giving him access to moves his hand more and into your underwear. He entered two fingers inside and pumped you at a fast pace. Your head moved back as you moaned, feeling his finger rubbing against your walls.

You couldn't help but to buck your hips foward, wanting his fingers to go deeper. " T-This is your f-fault." You moaned out. He smiled as if he were innocent. " No one told you to come in my room when I was naked." He pumped his fingers faster. You felt your climax getting closer, but you can tell you still needed more. " P-Park the car!" You yelled. Shinya went to a full stop and looked at you. " What happened?"

You looked at him, eyes full of lust. " I need more. Your fingers won't help." You moved his fingers out and crawled onto his lap. He chuckled. " But don't you want to get there before he gets mad?" You shook your head and unbuttoned his pants. " Forget him. Just fuck in this car."

Shinya shrugged and unbuttoned your jacket. " Ah Y/N, you really can't hold yourself can't you?"

Extra

" So, they really decided to have sex in the car. I swear, humans today can be very adventurous." Ferid said as him, Mika and Crowley watched from a building. Mika just kept looking at your face. Ferid saw and smirked. " Oh Mika~ Do you want to do that to a certain someone~?" He teased. Mika glared and walked away. " I'm not gay..."

Crowley snickered. "Guess we gotta find him a girl before Yuu steals his heart." Ferid nodded. " And virginity." They both laughed as they walked away. You and Shinya were very lucky they didn't decided to kill you on the spot.