Chapter 6

Hey guys Ella here Important A/N at the end!! Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azalia’s POV

To say I dreamt peacefully would be the biggest lie ever. Truth is my mind decided that I hadn't had a bad enough day and decided to recap the whole scene with Amy. When I awoke I couldn't get my mind off the guy with the dark blue eyes. I felt bad for being so mean to him when he had done nothing to me.

Sighing I got out of my warm bed and went to get ready. I just hoped that today would be better than the hell that was yesterday. Since I didn't get a chance to go order new contacts I would have to go wait till after school and again wear my glasses. My zit was less noticeable but still there, again I would have to cover it would my hair since I refused to use makeup on my face.

I got in the shower taking my dear sweet time. The warm water relaxing me immediately. After I was done I continued with my usual morning routine. By the time I got downstairs It was 8 already. I had 15 minutes to get to school and I wanted to avoid the detention with Mr. McCall.

I looked around for the twins or my mom but no one was around. I grabbed a bag of pop tarts and headed for the door grabbing my bag on the way. Shutting the door behind me I went to my car and exited the driveway. By the time I got to school I had 2 minutes to get to class. I couldn't risk going to my locker so I went straight to homeroom and plopped down on my seat. After attendance was called I pretty much just spaced out on everything that came out of the teachers mouth. The minutes felt like hours and I couldn't wait to just get out of here. The long awaited bell finally rang and I quickly jumped up from my seat and went to my locker.

Putting all my stuff in my locker I started walking to my next class when someone tugged me into a closet. I was ready to attack when I heard Zayn’s familiar voice “I just want to talk, don't go ninja on me.” I tried to remove his hand from my waist but to no avail. Finally I decided to just pretend I was calm until he loosened up so I could escape.

“I heard what happened yesterday.” He whispered, his breath on my neck making me shiver. I couldn't think of anything to say so I kept my mouth shut.

“You know if you were mine nothing would ever happen to you.” I never expected those words to come out of his mouth. I turned around in his arm and looked at his eyes to see if he was telling the truth. The closet was dimly lighted but I could still make out his sharp features.

“I don't need your protection Zayn I can handle it, I'm not going to be just some toy you can play with and drop whenever you get bored. I actually have feelings believe it or not so please just leave me alone.” His grip on my waist had loosened and I walked out of the closet leaving without waiting for his response. I knew I was already going to be late so I just walked as slow as possible to science. By the time I go to Ms. Clyde’s classroom I was 5 minutes late usually I’m very punctual to her class since she's the strictest teacher I’ve ever had.

It came to be no surprise when as soon as I entered she gave me an after  school detention. So much for rushing over to first period to avoid a detention. I made my way over to my seat and took out my notebook and started to write notes. Even though I was considered a nerd science was my weakest subject so I always payed extra attention. By the time class was over my hand was hurting from so much writing. I quickly packed up and went to my next class.

After two long classes it was finally lunch, I avoided the main hallways just in case Amy and her friends decided to have another go at me. Of course that only meant that I would have to wait longer in line, but I didn't mind it that much. Just a few hours more until the weekend I thought as I moved up the line. Once I had gotten my lunch I went to sit down with Nico and Summer. As soon as I sat down I was bombarded with questions.