Chapter 4

Azalia's POV

I drove Aranza and Diego to the school luckily they were in the same class. As soon as we arrived ther dragged me to their classroom Diego went over to his friends and Aranza stayed with me wanting me to meet her friends.

"This is Waliyha" Aranza said standing to a really pretty girl with dark hair and brown eyes.

"Hi I like your clothes" she said putting her hair behind her ears.

"Thanks sweetie. So who are you with?"

" My brother. Zayn come here!" I feel my heart stop why did this have to happen.

"This is my brother Zayn" she said gesturing to a smirking Zayn.

Aranza noticed my discomfort and spoke in rapid Spanish like she always does when worried.

" Estas bien? Que te pasa Azalia contestame?" ( Are you OK whats wrong Azalia answer me)

I just nodded and told her I would tell her later she pulled Waliyha with her to go talk to some girls leaving me alone with Zayn.

"I didnt know you spoke Spanish" Zayn said while smirking

" Now you do" I rolled my eyes

He stepped closer and whispered in my ear " I find that attractive"

I was shocked and I tried to hide my emotions but I guess I didn't do a good job because he chuckled. 

Aranza came with Waliyha and they both said "We are really hungry can we please go eat something" 

I knelled down to their faces and said "I would love to take you guys but Waliyha you have to ask your brother"

She began pleading with Zayn and after 5 minutes of begging he finally gave in when she said she would hide his hair gel. I chuckled and went to go get Diego. Diego began to protest when I said he could bring a friend.

We drove to Pizza Hut and I got out not at all happy that Zayn joined us. Diego stood by me while Aranza went to a booth. 

" Hey just to warn you my friend kinda has a crush on you" he said seriously

I chuckled and said " Don't worry he's like 6 years younger than me I think I can handle him."

I sat down at the end of the booth and Zayn quickly sat next to me smiling at me. I decided I would try  my best not to rib his guts out and play nice.

"Thinking about me babe?" Zayn whispers in my ear making me jump.

"As if you might as well stop trying to make a move on cuz its never gonna end anywhere" I say giving him a death stare.

He simply leans back and says "Love I'm Zayn Malik I always get what I want."

I was about to respond when our pizza was delivered I was first to grab 4 slices and start eating Zayn looked at me surprised but quickly shrugged it off and started eating Diego's friend,  Dennis kept staring at me and outta the blue he said "You're so pretty" I just chuckled and kept eating.

I felt a hand on my shoulders and when I realized that it was Zayn's hand I tensed and glared at him.

" So are you two dating?" asked a confused Waliyha.

"Awww you two are so cute" squealed Aranza.

Diego was quick to follow and say "You better not mess with my sister."

"GUYS!!! WE ARE NOT DATING" I yelled out of frustration.

"But we could be" Zayn butted in I gave him a glare and got up to go to the restroom.

I threw water on my face and tried to control my anger it barely worked but I went back to the booth where everyone was laughing at a joke that Diego had told I got a text from my mom saying to bring the twins back home.

"Come on guys we have to go home" Aranza was quick to starts whining and pouting Diego just said we needed to go and drop off his friend. We dropped off his friend and went home but not before Zayn whispered in my ear

"I'll count this as a date" and left with a wink.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so not my best but still ok. Nico in the side bar. Let me know what you think I dont know If I will continue with this story so um yah - Ella Xx