Surprise! (Aiden)

I logged off the compter in the school and decided there was no way that she could have gone to my school. I gave up and decided to relax in my car, I grabbed my back pack and iphone and headed towards my car. I walked outside to the less crowded parking lot and walked to my car. I was halfway to my car when I saw that a jeep wrangler had parked next to mine. I was about to see who the person was in the car but my phone buzzed. I stopped dead in my tracks and pulled out my phone from my pocket.

"Oh just a timer I forgot to turn off." I said to myself. "Hm? I should check Wattpad?" I thought. I clicked on the app and saw that I had a new message from Ky!! I quickly opened the message and saw what she wrote.

(Ky)"Aiden!!! Oh my goodness!!! Your actually here in California!!! Why? When? How? Where? Haha sorry for all the questions but I need answers!! Aww I'm soo sorry I wish I could show you around. I go to Heritage High School(my actual school). Where do you go? Somethings been bugging me all day, there's a red mustang with black racing stripes parked right next to me and it reminded me of you. Wouldn't that be awesome if it is you:). And I have no plans for lunch, why do you ask?;)"

I carefully read every word and saw that we went to the same school! I couldn't have been more happy that I was going to finally meet her, but know that I was going to see her everyday! I quickly pressed the reply button and finally reached my car. I was typing in my message as fast as I could.

I looked up to see a girl sitting in the Jeep wrangler, she was very pretty. Her straight brown hair laid effortlessly, her brown eyes were breath taking, from what I could see she had the perfect skin tone. Like I said she was very pretty but she just looked shocked and excited. I smiled nervoulsy at her and waved, she returned the wave and stepped out of the car.

"A-Aiden!" She said excited.

"Hey Ky!" I said, not noticing the huge grin that had spread across my face, without thinking I ran across my car and tackled her in a hug.

I know what your thinking. I've just met her and I don't want to creep her out or anything but it's like we've known eachother for years. I hope she didn't think it in a weird way?

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~

I know really short but I wanted to leave a cliff hanger!

I hope you liked it!

Comment and Vote :D

-mystery-