Chapter Five- Hogwarts

"I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you, but with the beast inside, there's no where we can hide" - Demons | Imagine Dragons

**************************************

Ron and Bella looked everywhere for an empty compartment, but to no success. They finally stop at a compartment at the very end of the train.

"Anyone sitting there?" Ron asked "Everywhere else is full."

The person in the compartment must of nodded because Ron took Bella's hand and pulled her into the compartment.

Her eyes widened. It was the boy from earlier. They sat down and the boy smiled at her. Butterflies erupted in her stomach and she felt a light blush grace her cheeks.

She looked to Ron. He was staring at the boy with a questioning look on his face. An awkward silence settled upon the . Ron broke it by introducing himself.

"I'm Ron Weasley and this is Bella"

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Harry Potter"

Bella could hardly believe her ears. The Harry Potter? The boy who lived?

"Are you really?" Asked Ron, his mouth wide open.

Harry nodded.

Oh my merlin, Ginny would have a heart attack if she was here, Bella laughed to herself.

"And have you really got -you know... " He pointed at Harry's forehead. Harry pulled back his hair to show his lightning scar. Ron stared. "So that's where You-Know-Who-" "Yes, " said Harry, "but I can't remember it. ""Nothing?" said Ron eagerly. "Well -I remember a lot of green light, but nothing else. ""Wow, " said Ron.

"Are you brother and sister?" asked Harry, staring at them intently.

Ron glanced at Bella uncertainly. "Er -- Yes, I-I think so, " said Ron.

"You think so?" Harry asked, confused.

"Well, a, you see-Bella- she-"

"I'm his adopted sister" Bella interrupted him. "I only found out like a week ago though"

Harry looks at her sympathetically, while Ron frowned. 

"Are all your family wizards?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I think so" Ron answered.

"So you both must know loads of magic already." Harry says as more of a statement than a question. "No, not really" Ron reassures. "I heard you went to live with Muggles. What are they like?"

"Horrible -well, not all of them. My aunt and uncle and cousin are, though. Wish I'd had three wizard brothers. "

"Five, " corrected Ron. "And we also have one sister, but she's younger. You could say I've got a lot to live up to. Bill and Charlie have already left -Bill was head boy and Charlie was captain of the Quidditch team. Now Percy's a prefect. Fred and George mess around a lot, but they still get really good marks and everyone thinks they're really funny. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others, but if I do, it's no big deal, because they did it first. You never get anything new, either, with five brothers. I've got Bill's old robes, Charlie's old wand, and Percy's old rat. "Ron reached inside his jacket an presented his useless grey rat that Bella had always loathed. "His name's Scabbers and he does nothing, he hardly ever wakes up. Percy got an owl from my dad for being made a prefect, but they couldn't aff -I mean, I got Scabbers instead. "Ron's ears went pink. He seemed to think he'd said too much, because he started staring out of the window.