Summer

You have always loved summer! (Sorry if you don't)

Especially since that meant that Thomas was taking a break from filming the Death Cure.

Thomas Brodie-Sangster had been your best friend ever since you could remember, the only problem was that you were madly in love with him.

And this was the summer you were finally going to tell him.

You waited at the airport as people poured out of the plane, until you saw him.

You got his attention and he ran and gave him a hug. He picked you up and span you around. You giggled and told him to put you down.

"It feels like it's been forever!" He said 

You agreed and then, at the same time, you and Thomas both said, "I have to tell you something."

"Oh, you go first." You said shyly.

"Ok," said Thomas.

Butterflies swirled around in your stomach, hoping that he would say what you thought he was going to say.

"I have a girlfriend."

Those four words hit you like a semi-truck. The butterflies has disappeared, and now there was an aching sensation in the place where you thought there was a heart, which was now shattered into a million pieces.

"Oh, Thomas that's great!" You said, trying to keep a good face on, when really you felt tears threatening to fall.

Thomas must have noticed.

"So what were- Y/N, are you ok?" He said.

You wiped a tear from your cheek and said "yeah, I'm just so glad that you're here."

He didn't seem to buy it, but he didn't ask anymore questions.

*in the car*

"So what was it that you wanted to tell me in the airport?" Thomas said.

"I, um" you said, racking your brain, trying to think of something.

"I have a um, new place! Yeah that's it I moved into a new house!" You said.

It was true. You had just recently moved into a new house.

"So who's your girlfriend." You forced the last word out.

"Oh she's great! You'll love her! Her name is Isabella."

He went into this whole long thing of how much he loved her and how much you were going to love her.

But every word felt like a stab wound.

As soon as Thomas was in his hotel, you went home and cried yourself to sleep.

*a few months later*

It was the end of summer and Thomas was leaving in two days.

You had spent a lot of time with him, and his girlfriend.

She was good for him, and she seemed to make Thomas happy, but you couldn't take it anymore. Girlfriend or no girlfriend.

You were going to tell him how you really feel.

You picked up your phone and texted Thomas.

Y/N: Hey, can you meet me at my place at 3?

Thomas: Sure! See you then!

____

It was almost 3 and you were a nervous wreck.

You had tried to clean up your house, but then gave up after taking an hour to clean the kitchen.

You heard a knock on the door and yelled "Come in!"

Thomas came in and sat down at the table.

"Hey Y/N. So wassup?"

Your hands were shaking as you sat down next to him.

"At the beginning of summer, when I picked you up from the airport, I told you I had to tell you something." You started.

"Yeah, you said you got a new place." Thomas now looked curious as to what I was going to say.

You took in a shaky breath.

"Well, that's not what I was going to say originally. I was going to say th-that I-I love you." You didn't give Thomas time to react before you started talking again.

"I know that you have a girlfriend and that you guys are happy and that's how I want it to be. I want you to be happy Thomas. But, I had to get this off of my chest. I love you. There. I said it again."

Tears were falling down your cheeks.

"And I know that I'm being completely unfair because Isabella is a great girl and I just forced all of this onto you but-"

Thomas did something then that You would never forget.

He kissed you.

At that moment, nothing else mattered, until a little voice popped into your head saying, Stop! He has a girlfriend!

You pushed him away, and he looked a little hurt.

"Thomas, this is wrong. You have a girlfriend." You said.

He looked at you, then ran out of the house.

That summer didn't quite end up the way you thought it would. Thomas ended up breaking up with Isabella after he left.

You always felt a little responsible, but you couldn't help feeling a little joy.

I wonder what next summer will bring.

__________________________
Wassup guys! Hoped you liked this one. It kind of has a different ending then some of others.

Have any of you guys seen the musical Les Mis? If you haven't then look it up because it's AWESOME!

Vote/Comment

~kitycat421