Moving In

Alec's pov
------------------------------

"Alec wake up! Mommy said wake up!" Millie said as she started jumping on my bed. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her down and gave her a hug. "Alec stop!" She said as she punched my chest. "Calm down! Calm down!" I said as I let her go. She went running away making her curls jump. I got up and looked at the clock it's 5 o'clock.

I got up and put on my white shirt some jean and my black vans. Then I put my leather jacket on and started packing.

I finished packing it was barely 6:30 so I went to the bathroom washed my teeth and fixed my hair. I went down stairs to see my mom cooking and my little sister on the sofa sleeping.

"Como estas?" My mom said. (How are you?). "Bien y tu?" I said. (Good and you)."Bien." My Mom said.( good). I grabbed an apple and looked at the clock it's 6:48.

There was a knock on the door I opened it. " Rosa Ryder?" One of the guys said. "Yeah, this is here." I said they came in and started putting stuff in the trucks. I grabbed an apple and my key to my baby. And went upstairs to get my wallet.

I went out the door to see six guys moving things into the truck. I woke up my little sister and told her to go with mom. I started driving to school. I got there and then Brad, Josiah, Anthoney , John, Jacob and , Ethan. "Alec where are you moving?" Josiah asked me. "I'll show you guy later." I said.

Then a black 2008 Mustang came from the entrance and parked. Then two girls came out of the car. One with blonde hair and the other one with brown hair. The girl with blonde hair was fine she had a nice body with lots of curves and and pretty face. Her other friend too but the blonde one was prettier.

They walked past us. "Aye Josiah who is the blonde girl?" I said. "The blonde one is Emily. The brown one is Sierra " Josiah said . "The blonde one is mine." I said. "Not if i can get her first." Josiah said. Just in case you didn't know jacob and Josiah are twins. The rest are just all friends. "You know when I say something is mine it's mine." I said.

Just then the bell rung. We went inside and went to our class room and saw Emily and Sierra

"No dip shit like we didn't know oh and maybe we might as well go straight there just because we are a minute late doesn't mean we are supposed to go to detention." Emily said and walked backward and hit me.

She turns around and her eyes widen "I'm impressed Emily. Didn't know you had that in you." I said with a smirk and while staring at her boobs. "Yeah well my eyes are up here dipshit ." She said and i opened my mouth to say something but she grabbing Sierra's wrist and pulling her past them.

"Yeah we know detention." I said and we walked out off there.I opened the door and it looked like her and the detention teacher were talking.

"Nice to see you guys too." Said Mr.Griffin getting up and leaving detention it was his lunch break.

I looked straight at her and we mad eye contact . The she looked away. I walked up too her and grabbed her chin. "Don't call me dipshit, babe." I said and sat in front off us and so did the other guys.

"Don't.Call.Me.Babe."I said. "Trust me babe I can call you anything babe." I said. "Yeah love." Said jacob . "He right doll." Said Anthoney. "He's got a point, sweetheart." Brad said. "Don't worry princess we all can." Josiah said. Josiah Was Alec best friend."Another point sunshine." Ethan said. "They all have points , darling." John said.

"God don't you all have little fucking nicknames for me I feel so special to have seven dipshit annoying my ass." She said. "You should babe. Plus you have a big ass and it's pretty round." I said chuckling with the rest of the guys. I looked at Sierra who's mouth was about to touch the floor. The bell rung.

The day went by pretty fast. "See you at 10." Savanah said. I hooked up with her a bunch of times. "Sure." I said and i walked out. I told the guys to follow me to the new house. As we got there, there was some girl with black bikini in the next door neighbor front yard.

They parked and we looked her way and started whistling . She turned on something and ran to the back yard. We followed her.

Once she dropped her towel we started whistling. She turned around it was emily? She saw us peeking through the fence. "Hello. You guys must be the new neighbor's." A lady said probaly her mom said coming out of the house. "You guys want to go into the pool?". She asked. "Yeah that would be great and my mom is in the house If you want to talk to her." I said. "Oh that's wonderful I'll be over there." Her mom said and then some little kid cannonballed into the pool.

Then we jumped over gate and started taking our clothes off to get in the pool she dove in and resurfaced to see seven boy only in boxers in front off her and started jumping in. This pool is huge. Dang. She started to swim towards the other side of the pool. The I lifted her up. I was putting her legs on my shoulders and i started walking around the pool. She started laughing. She is gorgeous. Then it was turning night time I she got out off the pool and grabbed her towel which was on the floor and all our mouths dropped open. "Just keep in you pants okay guys." She said. Then we jumped across the gate and went towards my house.

The guy dried their clothes off and left. I looked out my window and saw Emily drying her hair. I just stared at her. Damn she was gorgeous. Then my phone buzzed and I saw it was savanah.

(S- savanah, me- alec)

S-Babe what's your new address?

Me- 3456 oak street.

S- Do you have condoms?

Me- Yeah.

S- alright I'll be there in five ok.

Me- Ok.

-end of chat-

I looked around my room. Everything was packed. Thank you Lord for maids.

I looked back across the window. I saw emily was studying. She had her hair in a bun and a few of her blonde hair sticking out. She was was wearing big jacket and some shorts.

Then there was knock at the door. Savanah was here. She followed me to my room. So then we started getting busy and then I heard a snicker and I looked around to see emily flipping us off and closing her window jesh what wrong with her.

When we finished savanah went home and I put the condoms in the only place my mom wouldn't look the candy bin.

I went took a shower and it was 12 o'clock and I looked towards emily's room. Then a light turned off in her room and I looked at the ceiling and drifted off asleep.

____________________________